**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Greater difficulty greater rewards, or has the speech of months changed?

I have been accompanying the forum for some time.

There are times I see several warnings that the game is headed for segragation.

I've always asked myself and a number of other players to improve on the rewards and the response from the resident team was almost always the same: "There's nothing to talk about, but remember, if we increase the rewards we'll adjust the difficulty."

Well, the reverse must also be valid.

The difficulty of AQ has greatly increased with the exchange for sentinels, not to mention the bosses, so we are waiting for the better rewards.

With the word the team of moderators and development.

Comments

• mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    another one complaining about how difficult it is thus requesting better rewards. it's actually the other way around. We should be getting LESS rewards because the AQ is in fact EASIER than ever. just give it time. you'll see what I mean.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    another one complaining about how difficult it is thus requesting better rewards. it's actually the other way around. We should be getting LESS rewards because the AQ is in fact EASIER than ever. just give it time. you'll see what I mean.

I'm genuinely curious on your viewpoint. I will wait and see...
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    Kabam Miike said,

But how are you so sure that the difficulty has gotten worse?

Granted, Bleed and Poison champions may not be as effective in Alliance Quests as they were before, but Sentinels melt at the power of a Armor Break Champion, and a lot of the new Mini-Bosses have very common counters!
  • Tiago1980Tiago1980 Posts: 34
    Why is most against evolution faster?

I can not understand how there are always people defending issues that go against the improvements for us players.

Always the moderators and developers allege several reasons to justify that they can not give more rewards, that is the same, etc.

When a change really happens and meets the point of view advocated by the moderators and developers, even then people pop up against the evolution of rewards that would benefit all players.

I can not understand the purpose of these people in the game if they do not think about evolving and growing.

Moderation insists on the speech: "They are opening more crystals 5 * than ever," yet the game is uneven, the number of open crystals has increased, but distortion continues.

While some open 1 or 2 .. have player opening 5 or 6 in the same period ... Has player with 1 or 2 heroes of 6 * while already has player with more than 10 ...

Because the game is not fair in the distribution of rewards and needs to change.

Only the union of the wronged players could improve this, but apparently, it is far from happening.
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    @Tiago1980 communism failed, time to move on. Kabam is a product of capitalism and those that put in the most effort, most money, most whatever will have the best opportunities to get more rewards. Sorry, if that displeases you but it is tantamount to this game since it first came out.
  • If they are going to adjust AQ then they need to provide players with options to tweak their rosters (not at the players expense, as the player didn't make the change). Not all players play every aspect of this game. Some players prefer quests only, as some prefer AW or AQ only.. Seeing that players that may prefer AQ only, have more than likely built their teams to the quests (bleed champs), then they should be able to tweak their existing champs accordingly at no expense..

People speak about rank downs so much and it is not always necessary.. However, when it is a change that affects gameplay in a way such as this, then it seems reasonable to provide them...
    If they are going to adjust AQ then they need to provide players with options to tweak their rosters (not at the players expense, as the player didn't make the change). Not all players play every aspect of this game. Some players prefer quests only, as some prefer AW or AQ only.. Seeing that players that may prefer AQ only, have more than likely built their teams to the quests (bleed champs), then they should be able to tweak their existing champs accordingly at no expense..

People speak about rank downs so much and it is not always necessary.. However, when it is a change that affects gameplay in a way such as this, then it seems reasonable to provide them...

Let's just go all in and say with every new introduction of a new node in every event quest we need a rank down. It's not the players fault for new content.

*eyeroll*
  • Primmer79 wrote: »
    If they are going to adjust AQ then they need to provide players with options to tweak their rosters (not at the players expense, as the player didn't make the change). Not all players play every aspect of this game. Some players prefer quests only, as some prefer AW or AQ only.. Seeing that players that may prefer AQ only, have more than likely built their teams to the quests (bleed champs), then they should be able to tweak their existing champs accordingly at no expense..

Let's just go all in and say with every new introduction of a new node in every event quest we need a rank down. It's not the players fault for new content.

*eyeroll*

I said it would be reasonable..

What I said had nothing to do with a node addition. It was an addition of characters that don't bleed.. And as people DO spend money on tweaking their champs to exactly what they prefer, it is a reasonable comment I made..

As I said, different people prefer different aspects of the game..

I thought that was decently self explanatory

*eyeroll*
    Primmer79 wrote: »

*eyeroll*

What I said had nothing to do with a node addition. It was an addition of characters that don't bleed.. And as people DO spend money on tweaking their champs to exactly what they prefer, it is a reasonable comment I made..

*eyeroll*

It's not reasonable. If there is a new boss, if there is a new crazy node, if there is a new character any of which can change the meta of a game, you don't deserve to go back and change decisions. Those decisions were hopefully right and be proud of those decisions at the time, and know you made them for the right reasons. Now, you need a champion that can counter these. work towards it.

*eyeroll*

*eyeroll*

It's not reasonable. If there is a new boss, if there is a new crazy node, if there is a new character any of which can change the meta of a game, you don't deserve to go back and change decisions. Those decisions were hopefully right and be proud of those decisions at the time, and know you made them for the right reasons. Now, you need a champion that can counter these. work towards it.

You make me laugh..

*eyeroll*

*eyeroll*

You make me laugh..

I'm glad I can provide some humor. Sorry for your 5* AV becoming useless in AQ. I'm sure you'll find a use for him. until then, why don't you give your 4* quake a try on these sentinels?

*eyeroll*

*eyeroll*

You make me laugh..

I'm glad I can provide some humor. Sorry for your 5* AV becoming useless in AQ. I'm sure you'll find a use for him. until then, why don't you give your 4* quake a try on these sentinels?

No one said I was commenting for myself, but that's ok ace.. You got it for everyone..
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    Thawnim wrote: »
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    Why is everyone complaining about the sentinels? they arent any different in difficulty from symbiods.

Because it is a change from what we have all grown used to from the last 12 months. The change requires an adjustment to who you use and in some cases to how you fight. The problem is the changes were rolled out without any change to rewards, costs, and to very little enthusiasm thus why there are daily/hourly threads on this topic.

they did give us free halls of healing. my overflow box is filled with alliance potions that will probably end up being sold. should be plenty to go around as the new system is learned.