Options

This Month's Quest

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,229 ★★★★★
edited April 2018 in General Discussion
Isn't This the easiest uncollected Quest so far? well it was for me .

This Month's Quest 48 votes

It was really Easy
45%
ArcDeAngelusNevvBTheManMythLegendMrbeast6000Sac123_Dmack976637MrgreenDeadpool_42422112HA_GongShowNicky_HAPandamanTanNemesis666Hulk_SmellsNiteAndDaeSix_strings6RickGrimes_King73Mrmarvel123DizzyCats73ItsTheBroskiGhostboytjie 22 votes
I struggled alot
20%
DL864CapWW2Mike8mn123dudeRednick69DarcilisSpiritOfVengeanceFaisaljavedcx23433Julius_SeizureJoshGFX92 10 votes
I didn't start it
33%
Cablesfu_koraxPrimmer79AlphaKratosSKK65Orangeblood19BlackGekkougaLilMaddogHTHzoriimnooneshchong2RasiloverCupidmfleurywvonkLordAn00bus 16 votes

Comments

• Options
    Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    It was really Easy
    As long as you can beat the normal champs you'll be fine
  • Options
    DizzyDizzy Posts: 236 ★★
    It was really Easy
    I can see myself struggling to 100% with 3.2, but the initial clear was pretty doable.

Last month's was WAY easier IMO - maybe my roster was just more suited for it but it took 3 revives on a team of all 4/40s to 100%, and those were mainly on my initial run-through of Sabretooth.
  • Options
    TRETRE Posts: 66
    Which mini-boss did you clear first for final boss Guillotine? She was Stun Immune the first time I fought her and struggled mightily.
    Everything else was pretty easy.
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I am going to 100% Chapter 1 before I go on to other chapters, but I thought chapter 1 was definitely harder this month than any other months. I'm 250 6* shards from my 1st 6*! Can't wait!
  • Options
    Jac094Jac094 Posts: 198
    What's wrong with Corvus Glaive? I blocked 2 hits and got smashed by two 5k blocked hits ._.
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    Last months was very easy. I'm not too concerned about being able to beat it this month, but I think its harder so far than last month.
  • Options
    TRETRE Posts: 66
    Guillotine was ridiculous.
  • Options
    vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Definately harder than last month but not too bad.
  • Options
    Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    It was really Easy
    Stop scaring me about guillotine, I’m doing 3.1
  • Options
    Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    edited April 2018
    It was really Easy
    Corvus has “true damage”, which I think means he penetrates all of your block...so ya gotta intercept like a pro!
  • Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    I struggled alot
    Jestress wrote: »
    Gilly hits very hard while blocking, which makes her difficult to manage (she was stun immune for me). I'll be bringing a regen champ for the fight next time.
    All regen is reversed so have fun with that lol
  • Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    I struggled alot
    DL864 wrote: »
    Gilly hits very hard while blocking, which makes her difficult to manage (she was stun immune for me). I'll be bringing a regen champ for the fight next time.
    All regen is reversed so have fun with that lol

Only when spectre is up though. You can use someone like GR and choose when you want to regen. Worth a shot anyways.

True