**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Corvus glaive????

While playing against Corvus glaive sometimes iam taking 3K block damage is this his ability or any bug???

Comments

• DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    While playing against Corvus glaive sometimes iam taking 3K block damage is this his ability or any bug???
    Ability
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    My 3/45 Magik got one shot by Proxima Midnight in 2.2. She dealt 15+k damage from one medium attack. Guess will always need to watch some vids and read up on abilities for new champs.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    After she does a specials her attacks are lethal for 4 seconds don’t get hit after her special for 4 seconds 👌

That's proxima
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    After she does a specials her attacks are lethal for 4 seconds don’t get hit after her special for 4 seconds 👌

Still good advice though!

Ah. Thanks! I actually thought it was lethal only if you get caught by the special. Now I understand that timer after each special.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★

Ah. Thanks! I actually thought it was lethal only if you get caught by the special. Now I understand that timer after each special.

It actually only applies if you get hit. It reads "sucessfull special" or something like that on the node

It actually only applies if you get hit. It reads "sucessfull special" or something like that on the node

That's what I thought. The thing is she still got it eventhough I just blocked the specials.