**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ppl recruit prestige over skill

My prestige isn’t the highest but I can hold my lane and bosskill. Have ppl who do the same. I don’t get it( I do but it’s all BS)bo5sbrtnhzrs.png. I get it but can’t help if the kabam crystal are not in my favor
Line id youngxogxhenny I got three more killers with me

Comments

• We need a home for four guys who are skilled at the game and great chemistry and tips. Wonderful teammates. fm9dsk06bmwd.png
    8wjz0qoyhtl2.png
    gof65xcbu2g3.png
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    I dont see the point, but most of you are 400k rated. That should be enough to get accepted anywhere. Good luck?
  • Hope so bud, thanks
  • TheDemonTheDemon Posts: 159
    I dont see the point, but most of you are 400k rated. That should be enough to get accepted anywhere. Good luck?

Not true. They all need multiple 4/55 5*s to survive in the higher alliances where prestige is necessary for AQ.
  • Not true I’ve been there and done better then most with the higher ranking champs.
  • SBNSBN Posts: 11
    What are you looking for in an alliance?
  • MHCOAMHCOA Posts: 24
    What type of an alliance are you looking to join?
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Not true I’ve been there and done better then most with the higher ranking champs.

Thats not the point. The point is that no matter how good you are, your prestige determine your points in AQ, your points determine your reward. I wish you luck with your crystal pulls.
  • I understand that as well so y’all recruiting for better AQ rewards. These allies be high in prestige no doubt and get smacked in AW because they skill suck, even in AW they be getting tossed around
    I understand that as well so y’all recruiting for better AQ rewards. These allies be high in prestige no doubt and get smacked in AW because they skill suck, even in AW they be getting tossed around

Top AQ alliance is 11 in AW. There are some exceptions though that will support your point. Like I said, hopefully you can pull a good r4 option sooner rather than later. I remember the pain of waiting for it.
  • CHATN01RCHATN01R Posts: 60
    If you're still looking We Slay Monsters would be happy to have you abord
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    I understand that as well so y’all recruiting for better AQ rewards. These allies be high in prestige no doubt and get smacked in AW because they skill suck, even in AW they be getting tossed around

Top AQ alliance is 11 in AW. There are some exceptions though that will support your point. Like I said, hopefully you can pull a good r4 option sooner rather than later. I remember the pain of waiting for it.

Well thats out of context. They got screwed by kabams matchmaking. So they missed a war, making an impossible gap to bridge.
    Grimmbear wrote: »
    Primmer79 wrote: »

Well thats out of context. They got screwed by kabams matchmaking. So they missed a war, making an impossible gap to bridge.

exactly, I wouldn't consider anything outside of top 100 'getting their butts kicked'