**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Week 4 - SA Week idea (save up)

DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
Week 1 - 20% XP Boost
Week 2 - 20% XP & Gold Boost
Week 3 - 20% XP, Gold & BC Boost

Maybe week 4 we could get a 20% increase on shards for cats, so save your AQ and T4CC shard crystals just incase.

Surely they gotta add something else as has been happening? Maybe not but just a wild guess and if it does happen be good to save all AQ crystals etc.

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    They are going to add 10% boost in HP and Attack
  • Options
    superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    If I remember right they already announced all the global boosts in advance. Each week builds upon the previous and I think the final is the 20% for XP, Gold & BC along with Health/Attack boosts?

They'll definitely be adding other things in too. I think there's a special calendar next week as well.
  • Options
    TeeJayFlashTeeJayFlash Posts: 152
    So if everyone saves...then what changes?
  • Options
    I missed the health and attack info then lol

No need to save and if everyone does save...nothing changes anyway haha
  • Options
    TeeJayFlashTeeJayFlash Posts: 152
    this is a suggestion that should be made within your alliance..not on the forums...this is how arena scores got out of hand so quickly...some info and ideas should only be shared within your alliance...
  • Options
    Lol give me a break, it's not even valid info as I misread the announcement.

If anything I was tryna be helpful to everyone, people saving crystals is completely different to people estimating arena scores...which I don't do btw.

So shh