**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How do lower weaker level people get better things than I do???

This guy in my alliance is level 30 and he has a duplicated night crawler duplicated quake and duplicated doctor voodo that are all 4 stars at rank 3 while I'm level 46 and my best is a duplicated superior iron man

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,190 ★★★★★
    Luck.
  • Options
    JotaroJotaro Posts: 48
    Pure luck.
  • Options
    Jay_IberoJay_Ibero Posts: 265
    That or spending a lot, or a combination of the two.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Luck, playtime ... Level doesn't matter in that case
  • Options
    GrinderGrinder Posts: 242
    edited June 2017
    New players have a much higher chance for the better champs from crystals when they first start the game, while in the beginner brackets. It's not exactly luck or rng, it's literally coded to be better odds for them all around to give them a boost to catch up to other players. So depending on when you start the game, you could be looking at super easy voodoos, hyperions, nc's, etc.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    He could have grinded for them in the beginner bracket if he started playing last year
  • Options
    HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Yes, the beginner bracket in arena would have given that player a chance to get some of the best champions in the game duped from grinding.
  • Options
    LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    You wanna talk bout luck last night i completed Act 4 and opened the crystal to pull that lame ass Dr strange after busting my ass off to beat the content and i get rewarded for that **** champs. During Premiums i duped Hulk which i am glad bc he is a monster thats all i got rest were 2* and 3*. Then i opened 3 4* shards duped LC again and finally duped xforce dp with the final crystal pulled antman.
  • Options
    FineFine Posts: 78
    edited June 2017
    That's gotta burn. I got SL up to lvl 97. was gonna top him off with the sig stones from expert yesterday. I duped him before I finished expert. smdh.
  • Options
    Rednick69Rednick69 Posts: 325
    Haxor. Hit that report button.
  • Options
    VandalSavageVandalSavage Posts: 267 ★★
    This guy in my alliance is level 30 and he has a duplicated night crawler duplicated quake and duplicated doctor voodo that are all 4 stars at rank 3 while I'm level 46 and my best is a duplicated superior iron man

A player's level is based on how often he plays the quests. It has nothing to do with this roster, which he can buy. There's nothing in his game profile that would tell you how much money he spent.

• Options
    GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    Beginners get all the luck, when I started, I got 4* Doctor Strange as my 2nd 4* champion