**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sentinel.....sigh

I'm sure this has been said hundreds of times now, but AQ has become an absolute farce. Unless you are lucky enough to have good sentinel counters already ranked up (which I do not) I'm assuming you're having the same trouble i am. Currently I'm running SW, Hulk and Stark Spidey which is good enough but my god is this just so tedious.

For many I'm probably in the same boat in saying I'm currently working to increase prestige as much as possible so all the T4BC and T4CC are prioritized to 5* champions now I feel like I have to spend these resources just to make it through and AQ. The change was completely unnecessary and the timing was especially BS. What was the point of spontaneously changing AQ when if given a proper notice the community would be more accepting of the change?

And don't get me started on the new semi's....

Comments

• shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Another thread complaining about sentinel...sigh
    edited April 2018
    Another thread complaining about sentinel...sigh

Another comment about the number of sentinel threads...sigh

Thats dam right maybe if there weren't so many dam sentinel threads then this comment wouldnt be here
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    93n2aruht267.png
    Map 4 day 4, usually it’s all fine. 1 skill sentinel destroyed my gr and nearly my Thor...medusa just got unlucky with a red hulk with 10 heat charges. I think this game is finally giving me a reason to quit. btw gj kabam, keep up the great work...
    I beat skill sentinels just fine with my grandma however would like to see an rewards increase
    Why did my spell check change ghost Rider to grandma lol
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Day 4 feels like a Day 10 if it existed.
  • Ezekiel2014Ezekiel2014 Posts: 9
    Sentinels wouldn't be as bad if they only had 2 bars and not on unlockable nodes.
  • Sentinels wouldn't be as bad if they only had 2 bars and not on unlockable nodes.
    They have 3 bars but don’t have their special 3 activated. The most damage they can inflict is their special 2.
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Sentinels wouldn't be as bad if they only had 2 bars and not on unlockable nodes.
    They have 3 bars but don’t have their special 3 activated. The most damage they can inflict is their special 2.

Or activate their sp1 right after you evade sp2...
  • Christian899Christian899 Posts: 88
    edited April 2018
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »

Or activate their sp1 right after you evade sp2...
    I actually forgot about that. That is true as well and can be very tricky. Very good point.
  • Hey everyone, there’s already an active discussion HERE about Sentinels and the new Minibosses in Alliance Quests. Please use that thread to review the comments of other players and our team. You can post any questions, concerns, or suggestions you may have there also! To help keep the Forum tidy, this thread will now be closed.
This discussion has been closed.