**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Willpower / Salve /Recovery

Recently I submitted a Bug Report Form into Kabam in reference to willpower giving less than it should be. I have WP maxed (+.7%/sec) and also run Liquid Courage maxed (-.6%/sec) I have 1 on Salve (+2/sec) and Recovery maxed (+15%). For some reason the game keeps giving me less health gained than its taking for LC. Although I was told they don't know whats wrong and not sure if it'll be fixed so they closed my ticket, I've figured out the issue, not in their programming but the mathematical aspect, which hopefully Kabam could fix this now knowing where it lies. Example attached my CW has 11553 Health so at .6% LC =69.318 so the -35 twice per second is correct for LC. .7% for WP =80.871 so already the +33 twice per second is incorrect. Salve Lvl 1 =+2/sec. So salve +WP = 82.871 + 15% for recovery=95.302. This is supposed to add 14.43xxx. Where it went wrong is instead of adding Salve and Recovery to WP, they subtracted it... turning the 80 into 66 which is why its only +33 instead of +48 like it should be after rounding up. Ive double checked this with other champs of mine and their numbers, same is true for each in each fight amd this is not limited to 1 aspect of game its in every aspect.

ukc928q7eapm.png

Comments

• Options
    5x4e7ok8q10j.jpg
  • Options
    Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    Did you actually sit down and calculate all this? Lol.
    This IS very odd however, send them a ticket and ask them to hire you since you know how math works, so you can actually fix the game!
  • Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Doesn't civil warrior have bleed/poison resistance? idk if that would factor in since it's suicides. Also I don't think you factored in the fact that liquid courage is a poison, so it reduces healing.
  • Options
    Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Poisons reduce healing by 30%.
  • Options
    TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    edited April 2018
    Yea poison reduce heal by 30%
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Where does it say poison reduces healing? I haven't seen that anywhere, but have heard a few people reference that, specifically in relation to liquid courage. Its not in the description, where does it say that?
  • Options
    TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »
    Where does it say poison reduces healing? I haven't seen that anywhere, but have heard a few people reference that, specifically in relation to liquid courage. Its not in the description, where does it say that?

No it is not in description. But u can see everytime poison applied by anyway the heal reduce by 30%. It is how poison works.
  • Options
    Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 329 ★★
    Also you don’t seem to be taking into account the possibility of your opponent having points in Despair mastery which reduces healing per debuff
    5% - 1 pt
    10% - 2 pts
    15% - 3 pts

More debuff less healing, and yes poison reduces healing by 30% by itself as a default
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Civil warrior ability doesn't work with suicide masteries. Also I think it only works when he gets a bleed or poison debuff while he has an armor up activate, not before he gets it.
    And poison reduces healing abilities by 30%.
  • Options
    You guys dont get it, every single champ has the same thing so its not to a specific champ or anything .. and no, its not supposed to work with a 30% reduction... thats just a flaw, poison takes exactly what its stated... .6%, theres no other variable to it, at one point it worked correctly...and has nothing to do with despair ... it happens in every single fight, no matter what facet of the game
  • Options
    Because TheSoura based on your equation that would equal barely .5 of a point... meaning rounded up to 1 per sec variance and there is showing a 4 per second variance... incorrect buddy
  • Options
    Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Why don't you apply a 30% reduction to your equation and see if the numbers make sense then.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Poison reduces healing by 30%. That is a fact.
    Is how poison works in this game. You can even see that in abomination sig ability
  • Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Did you take into account,Salve expiring?
  • Options
    Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 329 ★★
    Did you take into account,Salve expiring?

I wager in that fight salve would be active for a long time still unless he was evading and biding time for 60 seconds.