**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Bug with gwenpool

Scenario - fighting a Spider-Man in Alliance war. My gwenpool (awakened sig 43) was on super low health so I was allowing spidey to hit her with specials, knowing full well she can't die from a special attack due to her signature. But she did. On the second hit of his sp1 he killed her, so I'm pretty sure there is a bug present

Comments

• CaykoCayko Member Posts: 111
    That's some BS happening to you right there.
    She knows pretty damn well she can't die! It's in her description!
    Was spiderman placed on an amnesia node?
  • VTA92VTA92 Member Posts: 374 ★★★
    I have had this happen as well. My Gwenpool is rank 5/50 sig 56. It's not every time, but she has died from a special which makes no sense.
  • VamC666VamC666 Member Posts: 9
    I had the same issue once or twice as well! Definite Bug!
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Member Posts: 785 ★★★
    Yes, I have experienced this too. A friend of mine defeated my Gwenpool in a duel by using his archangels special one and did not inflict a bleed, therefore gwen died of the special damage which should be impossible. Completely ruins the point of awakening gwen if you can't count on the sig.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Member Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Assassin mastery.
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Member Posts: 785 ★★★
    I can confirm my friend with archangel does not have assassin. But perhaps this would be the case for the rest of the issues, seeing as Jeff experienced this in arena, in which player masteries affect the fight.
  • On5l4uh7On5l4uh7 Member Posts: 2
    Can we get a mod to look into this?