**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

2/3 STAR ONLY AW

Why can't you do a 2/3 STAR ONLY ALLIANCE WAR? We have all these lower tier champs and other than Arena they are useless. We need more uses for them. More 2/3 Star only quests.

Comments

• Options
    DangerNoodleDangerNoodle Posts: 235 β˜…
    edited April 2018
    Sounds pretty boring and if they made a 2/3* only AW the rewards would probably be just like the champs you'd be using there.
    Underwhelming πŸ˜‚
  • Options
    Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It’s an awesome idea, but I don’t think it should be an alliance event, it would be something they could add as a part of a solo progression campaign.

It would be great to set it up as a monthly tournament with the last day coming down to the final two players.
  • Options
    This is pretty much what we do in our War Games room. It kinda cuts the wallet/longer career out of the equation and lets skill shine. We try to go back and forth between learning new champs and fun challenges. Last month was a 64 player double elim tournament. It was fun as hell and produced some of the better fights videos I've ever seen. Will be doing a diff style tournament next month. If you'd like to see what any of it is about... Merek Gaming on YouTube has some recaps of our regular events and some tourney rounds. And below is our current weekly event. r54hz7i80d33.jpg
  • Options
    Apologies for uncropped pic. Selected the wrong one. Oh well. Still gets the info across.