Options

Where is OG Deadpool at?

Like the title asks where is OG deadpool at in the contest i only ask cause I was checking out info bot and saw an OG deadpool on a profile so how did that happen and why can't I have one too? Lolndtbpio3thjn.png

Comments

• Options
    Elijah1929Elijah1929 Posts: 24
    He's only been offered a couple times since the game launched. A couple times via purchase and a rare release or something like that. Bottom line is don't hold your breathe for him coming back and be easy (or cheap) to get
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    He becomes available to purchase as a 3* shortly after you start a new account (something like $10-$15). If you buy him, a short time later you should be granted access to a special arena for beginners to grind for him, and like the typical 4* Basic arenas, only goes to the top 10% scorers.

In the 1.5 years I've been playing, that is the only chance I've seen to get him.
  • Options
    BrutalMiraBrutalMira Posts: 235
    4k units

7uvu6o2pg4mz.jpeg
  • Options
    Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    It’s not “a short time later” an arena appears. They’ve run the Deadpool arena I think twice since the game launched. The only way to access the arena was to have purchased the 3* deal when you started playing.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,270 ★★★★★
    He may be making an appearance sometime soon. DP2 is coming soon.
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    You guys miss me? I'm coming back in PINK!

tp49e2hdjaxc.png

LOL, just kidding, hopefully we get another run for the 4* OG.
  • Options
    LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
    This alucard is a veteran level player i remember he might have stopped playing a year ago. But i remember that name
  • Options
    Guy_NoirGuy_Noir Posts: 31
    I probably would have bought him 6 months ago for $100. Pretty much FTP now and the window for 4*s has passed. I'd spend $5 for him now but I don't think I'd spend $10 lol.