Tier 3 class catalyst

Kabam,
This is really unfair and frustrating when we don't get tier 3 class catalyst inspite of playing 4 times 100%.
Currently I need mutant tier 3 catalyst and I played 4 times full that too 100 % though I dint got a single.
Just see the level man.
You are given 100 shards when we require 2800 to make one catalyst.
Does it means I need to play 10 times just to get a single class 3 catalyst.
Just see the level, I don't think I need to waste my full energy 3 times just to get class catalyst.
This is highly frustrating!!! And very disappointing!!!

Comments

• Spyar18Spyar18 Member Posts: 3
    Guys do leave comment if you face this too
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Member Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited June 2017
    You have a rare chance at getting a fully formed t3 class catalyst out of the chests, or as a boss drop.

But yeah, I would rather get a fully formed t3 class catalyst for 100% exploration, like the other catalyst dailies.
  • AJ_Tiger03AJ_Tiger03 Member Posts: 33
    I get pretty much all of my t3 class cats from the t3cc fragments from the solo event rewards. I think I've maybe run a t3cc quest twice since the addition of the solo events. My t3cc is full with a good number in my stash. I only run the t3cc quest if for someone reason I get below max inventory.
  • Spyar18Spyar18 Member Posts: 3
    Hope I get them soon
  • BravoCWBravoCW Member Posts: 4
    same, want to take my 4* archangel to R3
  • 57R34K57R34K Member Posts: 16
    edited April 2018
    Same. This is a bunch of bull. It takes more than 70 energy to 100% this quest and you only get a few hundred t3cc shards when it takes 2800 to form a single t3cc. It's stupid as heck and needs to be fixed. I get t4cc faster than t3cc.
  • Christian899Christian899 Member Posts: 88
    Yup, I know many others who are very frustrated by this also, my self included. We’ve actually have better drop rates in the past because I remember pulling a full (even 2 full ones) with 100% completion. These days you have to run this 10 or more times to even get 1. It’s ridiculous and seriously need to be reworked for more shards per run and at least 1 full at 100%.
  • EmmanuelcoastEmmanuelcoast Member Posts: 170
    ive noticed that ill pretty much always pull a t3 class cat from every single other class but mystic :D:D:'(:'(
  • Usmcclt0316Usmcclt0316 Member Posts: 29
    I have never had a problem with this and about 80% of the time get either at least a fully formed t3cc or get enough shards to combine for one. Combine this with rewards from solo events and I've got more t3cc inventory than I have champs to rank. That being said...the only time I ever run the t2andt3 class cat events these days is if I get a new 4* champ that I need to rank. So...its pretty rare.

Also, you get a ton of t3cc shards if your alliance runs AQ map2 and 3 as well as t1 alpha mats...which are more valuable. More so than if you run the solo class cat events.
  • HfchangHfchang Member Posts: 186
    I get this too. It’s so frustrating then need to wait a week. Sometimes you get minimal frags from the 4* chest that appears