**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How do you use KG???

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
I just pulled a 4* KG (not going to rank him up b/c I’m working on Medusa r5 currently) and he seems kinda sucky. His damage is half of my 4* r1 lvl 1 Magneto. I don’t see much use for him, but I’ve heard of people getting excited for him. Why is that? Does he gain a lot from his sig? Can somebody break him down for me?

Comments

• Dmack976637Dmack976637 Posts: 70
    He's much better as a defender IMO, if your defense is lacking you should consider ranking him up just for that.
  • Hes actually really good when duped. has very strong regen. and he gains alot of fury if you play him right. he wont be any massive damager but his regen is great
  • Malgus86Malgus86 Posts: 16
    The dupe is a must as it gives him regen after his fury buffs expire. Higher the sig level the higher the regen is. He can be a solid defender in lower to mid tiers.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited April 2018
    Ok thanks for the info so far but can y’all break it down a little more in detail? Also, when do you use each special? I haven’t really read his abilities much...🤷🏻‍♂️

Oh yeah my BHR is around 220k, so I’m out of the low to mid tier AW
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Get fury to do more damage and regenerate health if you need to
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Also the permanent armor breaks can stack pretty high. I just use sp1's to manage power and apply breaks, then throw in an L2 with double poison (from fury buffs). Helped a lot in 5.4
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    King Groot has the best sustainability in the game when he's awakened. Unawakened, you can still utilize some of his regen with his SP3. He's not a heavy hitter, even with the max number of armor breaks he can obtain he's not doing significant damage by any means.

If you pull him early, he's god tier and will get you through all of Act 4. after act 4 his value drastically diminishes.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    King Groot is good, but using a 4* version will make a long fight taking forever.
    However, 5* and 6* King Groot are worth the upgrade, they are the more powerful version and the fight will not last forever.

how to use king groot marvel contest of champion
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBICIuq3vvU
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    xrys5hhfu02x.jpeg

Teasing. Lol. He's good for Defense.