**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Glass Cannon Vs. Greater Strength

SteelheadSteelhead Posts: 52
edited April 2018 in General Discussion
Do these masteries increase your base attack numbers, or your current numbers? In other words, can the two masteries stack, or is it redundant to max both of them?

Comments

• MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Never max strength or greater strength. Huge waste of points, glass cannon is worth it but only ever put 1 point into strength, greater strength, vitality and greater vitality. But yes both should work at the same time.
  • SteelheadSteelhead Posts: 52
    So for example if I max glass cannon, then add to greater strength, the attack value will still increase?
    Is it simply a trade off between: more mastery points for greater strength, and less but more expensive points for glass cannon?
    Sorry if I’m asking the same question over. It’s just a lot to wrap my head around.
    For the first part yes greater strength will still add to your base attack if you have glass cannon. But it takes too many points up for too little benefit. Glass cannon uses only 3 points and has more benefit than greater strength. So it isn’t worth it to spend any more than 1 point in greater strength. Glass cannon isn’t essential either, but I’m a big fan of it personally. You don’t really notice the health drop and the increased attack is nice to have. Maxing the strength and vitality masteries is a trap that a lot of people fall into. Always best to avoid those.
    Good advice. Thanks for the help.

What is the replacement for greater vitality then? I don’t really see an equivalent.
    Would need to see your mastery setup to see what you have and haven’t got yet. But there’s no one right way to doing masteries. You have a lot of good options, after the basics it really comes down to preference. And there are those that you should just always avoid.
    You’ve been a big help. I appreciate it!