**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Most Overrated Champion?

KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
I think Wolverine, Scarlet Witch, and Black Widow are overrated, though they are still great champions.

Wolverine - Just regeneration and bleed (regeneration is awesome though), he doesn’t have much utility or damage output though

Scarlet Witch - Based on a lot of RNG. She can be awesome, but she has her bad fights when RNG is in her favor

Black Widow - Great damage, good utility, but she was way better before patch 12.0

Comments

• IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    Addyos wrote: »
    Blade

Do you have one that's awakened and maxed? Won't think that..
  • JEbertJEbert Posts: 157
    Carnage!!! Never forget what they did to our baby boy!!
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    IronFist34 wrote: »
    Addyos wrote: »
    Blade

Do you have one that's awakened and maxed? Won't think that..

Whoosh
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    I don't know what does this mean, champs that are very much liked have unique abilities. There's a reason they are desirable and hence overrated??

Wolvie has excellent regen and bleed, there's a reason he was a top choice for AQ.
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Void
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    Wolverine; his only godly ability is regeneration. So how do characters like Angela, Guillotine, King Groot, Mephisto, Phoenix, Rogue, Ultron, or X-23, get rated lower? Favouritism that’s how.

All those are really good champs, I see no reason to pit them against Wolverine.
    Angela, Guillotine are in my AW team.

Wolverine has the best regen of them all, that has a chance to trigger on each attack or damage taken. Duped, it is really difficult to die unless you take a lot of hits consecutively. You can actually build up from 10% health to 100% for Wolverine in no time if you have a full bar of power.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Blade he is way to reliant on his synergies for him to even be as an effective counter as he is
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Star-Lord is great in LOL and ROL, but in regular questing and arena, he is not so useful.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Star-Lord is great in LOL and ROL, but in regular questing and arena, he is not so useful.

Course he is, he’s great for AW, great for questing. Finished things quick time
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Course he is, he’s great for AW, great for questing. Finished things quick time

But his full potential is only reached in LOL and ROL
  • ChuckNorrisChuckNorris Posts: 104
    Deadpool x-force
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    I think Ultron is overrated. I used to really want him bc of double immunity and reliable regen, and then a couple months ago I pulled him 4*, duped him in the next crystal, and then pulled a 5*. I 3/45 him recently, and I'm not that impressed with his damage output. Hopefully I will be able to utilize him in the biohazard paths of act 5 tho
  • DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    Just like everyone who DOESN'T have Blade say he should be nerfed... everyone who HAS Blade say he's overrated to protect his ass from getting nerfed lol.

I don't have him and honestly, I don't really care. Sure he would help and I would want to pull him, no doubt. But I'm not gonna cry over it. The only thing that I believe to be weird is that one of the main reasons the 12.0 nerf happened was because of the lack of balance in the game with summoners always using the same champs (example: SW).

Is it me or are more people using Blade than anyone ever used pre-12.0 SW?
  • MightylibraMightylibra Posts: 185
    Dingalo wrote: »
    Just like everyone who DOESN'T have Blade say he should be nerfed... everyone who HAS Blade say he's overrated to protect his ass from getting nerfed lol.

I don't have him and honestly, I don't really care. Sure he would help and I would want to pull him, no doubt. But I'm not gonna cry over it. The only thing that I believe to be weird is that one of the main reasons the 12.0 nerf happened was because of the lack of balance in the game with summoners always using the same champs (example: SW).

Is it me or are more people using Blade than anyone ever used pre-12.0 SW?
    Agree. Everyone who owns blade use him in AW attack’s team. He is not overrated but the best in game just as SW was before 12.0. I’m ok with Blade being overpowered. I just don’t get why Dr Strange, SW, Thor were nerfed.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Blade. Simply because that's all we hear about. Lol. Not saying he's not good. I'm just over the hype.
  • GR
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Ghost Rider is not overrated
  • I can’t have my opinion? Without blade his judgements fail a lot and then they also have to be reset before u can use them again and he doesn’t hit very hard. He does a lot of things but none of them are 100%. There’s a lot of champs that can do the same things that he does but aren’t considered god tier. Pun 2099 and CW just to name a few. The other 2 champs I mentioned do have 100% ability accuracy so tell me how he is god tier and they aren’t?
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    My ghost Rider first off does hit hard and is better than all my other champions I like using him all the time and he works great