**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How to use Nebula Shock Charge???

HOW TO MAKE NEBULA SHOCK CHARGE???

guys I need help for my 4*Nebula I got to charge her shocks but I dont know how to activate it.Can you guys tell me or show me how??

Comments

• AppieAppie Posts: 99
    you charge it up with holding block and activate it by using a parry
  • Whiskey_PoetWhiskey_Poet Posts: 238 ★★
    Dude, to activate the shocks you simply need to parry your opponent. This works even on stun immune. You won't get the stun, still, but a "well timed block" will dispel the charges to your opponent. For power control, parry then fire off an L1, which will power drain according to how many charges are built along with the shock damage. But, most effective, and for the most damage, fire off the L2 after parry. This will dispel the charges to the opponent, then the L2 will double the amount of charges on them and nearly double the damage each charge deals, so you get almost quadruple damage. It is crazy how fast the power meter on your opponent drains if you have built up 10-20 charges. Even less with weaker opponents.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Appie wrote: »
    you charge it up with holding block and activate it by using a parry

Technically, a well-times Block. It can trigger without Parry. Sounds confusing because a Parry is a well-timed Block as well.