**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Carnage possesses super-human (blank) and resistance to (blank)!

KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
edited April 2018 in General Discussion
Carnage possesses super-human strength, speed, stamina, healing and resistance to injury! Does this description of Carnage from the internet reflect his abilities in the game?! Absolutely not! In the time we desperately wait for his buff, I thought it would be fun to do something similar to “Sentry has the power of a million... (blank)”

So how about we do, “Carnage possesses super-human (blank) and resistance to (blank)!

I want to say: “Carnage possesses a super-human imagination that someday, he will reach the ranks of the god tier. Also, Carnage is resistant to all the Spider-Gwen’s in the game because of his amazing ability to evade Spider-Gwen’s L1! Wow!

Comments

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Superhuman strength- duh his fury is amazing
    Superhuman speed- haven’t you seen how fast he flips when he uses his special 1?
    Stamina- he can last 5x as long as other champs, he takes 5 times as many hits to get the opponent down!
    Healing- who needs healing when you have the incredible block proficiency of our symbiotic serial killer? Just get salve!
    Resistance to injury- um sorry but he has physical resistance on being hit which reduces damage by like a whole 4.3%, that’s crazy!

Carnage posseses superhuman god-tier-ness and resistance to not being a god tier.

Lololol!
    Super-Human resistance to Blade’s L4!! L4!! God Tier counter to Blade’s danger sense!
    Any other ideas?
    When Carnage has successfully landed 10,000 consecutive hits on the opponent, there is a 100% chance to place one bleed stack on the opponent when a heavy attack is done!
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Carnage posseses superhuman (trash) and resistence to (ranking-up).
    Carnage possesses a superhuman ability to not be useful in quests and even in arena. Carnage also has a resistance to being used because he is too good to be in anybody’s roster.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Carnage possesses super-human ability to keep popping up in my Crystal openings and resistance to upgrades.
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Maybe he has the strength and speed of a super human weakling who is also really slow?
    Carnage possesses a super-human ability to get duped constantly in crystal openings and he has a resistance to being better than Deadpool X-Force and Old Man Logan.
  • Nick0609Nick0609 Posts: 71
    kamalakhanconfirmed
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Carnage possess super human beyond omega level threat and resistance to being a beyond omega level threat.
  • Well he’s a skinny red venom who launches 6 symbiote nipples as a charge what do you expect.
    Well he’s a skinny red venom who launches 6 symbiote nipples as a charge what do you expect.

He is supposed to be one of the strongest characters in all of MARVEL. What are you saying?

- Crazy Bloodlust and damage
    - Amazing regeneration
    - Superhuman strength
    - Amazing speed and stamina
    - Resistance to injury
  • Alright carnage couldve been an OP champion because in the comics and animated series carnage can create blades using the symbiote and could create multiple carnage’s. He not a scary champion in the game but if you’ve seen him in the comics or Spider-Man 1990 you’ll see his dark side.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Well he’s a skinny red venom who launches 6 symbiote nipples as a charge what do you expect.

He is supposed to be one of the strongest characters in all of MARVEL. What are you saying?

- Crazy Bloodlust and damage
    - Amazing regeneration
    - Superhuman strength
    - Amazing speed and stamina
    - Resistance to injury

THEN He'd be a beyond omega level threat.
  • JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    edited April 2018
    He got everything to became the first true god tier vilan in the game...Most of the top tiers are heros,we need to show some love to the vilans to.

Some simple ideas:
    Increase attack and healt
    Increase bleed times
    Power gain similar to blade
    L3 converts all buffs in regen
    Dupe increase regen
    Jokepool wrote: »
    He got everything to became the first true god tier vilan in the game...Most of the top tiers are heros,we need to show some love to the vilans to.

Some simple ideas:
    Increase bleed times
    Dupe increase regen

I like the idea of L3 to convert buffs to regen. I had t thought of something like that.

Some simple ideas:
    Increase bleed times
    Dupe increase regen

Some simple ideas:
    Increase bleed times
    Dupe increase regen

These ideas are awesome! I especially like how the L3 converts all buffs into regeneration!
  • JEbertJEbert Posts: 157
    Either Seatin lied or kabam lied to Seatin. Back in the great year of our Lord 2017 Seatin reported that Kabam knew he was a dud and would update him 'soon'.

If alliance wars were listed as 'coming soon' for it's entire existence my hopes of 'soon' are null.

But I do appreciate that he's been a champ for about a year and we, myself included, feel the need to keep talking about him.

I would love a beta for Carnage. Sign us up and watch the amount of hours that champ gets in beta.

And to date, no one has plagued this thread with a comment about blade. Kudos team!
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    JEbert wrote: »
    Either Seatin lied or kabam lied to Seatin. Back in the great year of our Lord 2017 Seatin reported that Kabam knew he was a dud and would update him 'soon'.

If alliance wars were listed as 'coming soon' for it's entire existence my hopes of 'soon' are null.

But I do appreciate that he's been a champ for about a year and we, myself included, feel the need to keep talking about him.

I would love a beta for Carnage. Sign us up and watch the amount of hours that champ gets in beta.

And to date, no one has plagued this thread with a comment about blade. Kudos team!

As long as the plans are still ongoing, I’m glad that kabam (seem to be) taking their time on it. I’d rather they did it carefully and we had a magik, red hulk or Luke cage Level buff, rather than an iron patriot or magneto level buff.

I agree with a beta that would be great.
    A lot of stackable buffs in a short amount of time would be awesome
    Carnage’s Best Matchups:

- Spider-Gwen L1 (Carnage can evade this!)
    - Uhhhhhhh......
    I agree with bittersteel. Take time to fix carnage properly.
    Give the people who wasted resources when he was released some return for their investment.

It’s been 1 year of being useless now, time to make him worth having.
    Cuteshelf wrote: »
    I agree with bittersteel. Take time to fix carnage properly.
    Give the people who wasted resources when he was released some return for their investment.

It’s been 1 year of being useless now, time to make him worth having.

I agree with you. Kabam, take your time to make him awesome, but don’t take too long because some of us who are 4 and 5 Star Carnage owners have nothing do to with him!
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    In the testing carnage was too strong so they nerfed him before releasing him. They went a little overboard it looks like.
    Str wrote: »
    In the testing carnage was too strong so they nerfed him before releasing him. They went a little overboard it looks like.

Thanks for your observation, Captain Obvious.
    I’m glad someone is paying attention. The rest of us would have missed this if not for your keen observation skills.

/salute
    Damage: Pillow Hands for the most part
    Utility: Barely
    Anything Else: Not really...
    I hope Kabam buffs him in the next update like how they did for Sentry

A beta test would be nice too