**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is the Strongest Hulk?

KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
I think the strongest Hulk is Gladiator Hulk because of his awesome utility.

I didn’t put Joe Fixit and She-Hulk because they are weaker than the three Hulks I put in the poll.

Who is the Strongest Hulk? 94 votes

Hulk (Classic)
19%
edddddstakHort4SmokinSurferStefanjonesSon_of_Odinfish8sixNomarigerolTeddersNickRiversDingaloMmx1991PeterQuillMU313Al_ahadumrjake57Kyle22harryGeneralSxavage 18 votes
Red Hulk
27%
CoatHang3rMattyloShrimkinsGolden_GuardianFluffydragon2vg2782AxeCopFireF4k3_GaM3rVivek_786Mr_OtterShaconaqeShinyMew2Sebas704SupermanojSavio444vinniegainzSpiderCoolsAnimatronics_to3StrMutantWharf8 26 votes
Gladiator Hulk
47%
KpatrixNevvBAlex_sc11SnakeEyes69Carmel1sfu_koraxLastPlayerXSaiyanINTEGRALOllyoxenfreeHell_GoliathDarcilisadqqedfyvrMets17Jim0172KarinshiKing_L0kiB34rZzzStark78AlfaNOOOOOOOOPEEEEE 45 votes
Not Sure?
5%
bryce7mRCunhaBruinsfan8510TinoMiaDumbdumb 5 votes

Comments

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Gladiator Hulk
    Awesome utility
    Gladiator Hulk
    All 3 of them are awesome though
  • Red Hulk
    But there hulks you can’t discriminate them
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Red Hulk
    Awesome utility

Ghulk might be better for dorms and magiks (I actually wouldnt put him over a duped Rhulk for mephistos) but in terms of strongest it is no doubt Rhulk.
  • Red Hulk
    Gulk is good but l do think if you do 10 heat chages rulk is really good like spark spidy with the voce chages
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Red Hulk
    As much as I love my classic he’s got almost no utility and the Marvel twins do his role better as well as LC

Gulk… I haven’t had to pleasure to use but he seems solid

Rulk however has just massive physical resist and secondary scorching which is essentially a 180% extra damage at max (it’s amazing when he crits) and having favorable matchups with all of Mystic class (especially Strange and Dorm) plus Magneto and Abomination and niche as one of like 3? 4? Mephisto slayers proper and he’s kinda got my vote atm
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    This is an interesting thread.
    Should I rank 5 my Rulk and use him in AQ over Hulk?
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Gladiator Hulk
    Red Hulk with full charges is much better than og hulk, you don't need to lose health to increase attack, just get to 10 charges and watch him destroy
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    I don't have GHulk so can't really compare him but Rulk is better then Hulk now that's sure..
  • ShinyMew2ShinyMew2 Posts: 187
    Red Hulk
    Rulk, I wreck **** with my 6*. Don’t have any experience with gulk tho
  • poknjnuuupoknjnuuu Posts: 19
    Gladiator Hulk
    #AllHulksMatter ! But glad hulk is my personal favourite
  • Drago_007Drago_007 Posts: 10
    It’s a tie between rhulk and gladiator hulk for me. I personally love my gladiator hulk. He is beast. Heal block, stun, enervate, doesn’t get buffs so he’s a great attacker in aw. And when he or the opponent gets to 20% health he either gets even more damage or regens a little. And he’s not just good agaisnt Dormammus, mephistos, and magiks. He’s actually good agaisnt anybody. I got a rank 4 5 Star. I can list everything good about red hulk, but my class is about to start 😂. He’s a beast as well. I got a rank 5 4 Star. Both champs are fun to use. Love em both so tie.
    Gladiator Hulk
    Drago_007 wrote: »
    It’s a tie between rhulk and gladiator hulk for me. I personally love my gladiator hulk. He is beast. Heal block, stun, enervate, doesn’t get buffs so he’s a great attacker in aw. And when he or the opponent gets to 20% health he either gets even more damage or regens a little. And he’s not just good agaisnt Dormammus, mephistos, and magiks. He’s actually good agaisnt anybody. I got a rank 4 5 Star. I can list everything good about red hulk, but my class is about to start 😂. He’s a beast as well. I got a rank 5 4 Star. Both champs are fun to use. Love em both so tie.

Good points
  • Alex_sc11Alex_sc11 Posts: 191
    Gladiator Hulk
    Right now I use both Hulk and Rulk in AQ (the third character was Wolverine, now changes depending on the boss) and both are great against sentinels.

I also have Gulk and he is MVP as part of my attack team in AW specially against Magiks and Dormmamus subbosses
  • SSofLimboSSofLimbo Posts: 148
    Its between Hulk and Gladiator Hulk, whoever is the angriest...