**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Random Unstoppable

Has anyone else had a problem with random unstoppable buffs popping up on opponents that should not be able to do that. Recently I fought a Cable in AW with this problem and I just now faced a Dr. Strange in arena with the same issue. It seems to pop up after a special or a heavy attack but I'm not positive of that. I just know it sucks because you're not expecting it and it throws you out of rhythm.

No special nodes were in play that would cause this. Is there a mastery that could cause this?

Please advise.

Thank you.

Comments

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    If it happened while using someone with auto evade like stark enhanced spidey ot classic DD then it could be the unfazed mastery from deep in the offensive tree.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    This is from a mastery, but I don't know which one.
  • KidTristanKidTristan Posts: 66
    Unfazed mastery
  • HeartlessHeartless Posts: 298 ★★
    unfazed mastery check it out, its right under deep wounds
  • PureRage13PureRage13 Posts: 164
    Thanks everyone. I checked out the Unfazed mastery as suggested. It's interesting.

I guess this is case closed. :smile:

Thanks!
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Could be masteries like they were saying, but it could also be the node where "Heavy attacks are not interrupted". That makes the defender unstoppable for the duration of the heavy attack.