**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Master Rift What did you get? For there was an Cosmic 5* awakening gem on the map....

ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
edited April 2018 in General Discussion
i really wanted to get that 5* cosmic gem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSZIBI_aabc

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Nice.
    I'll keep you posted. I'm doing my first run after I do Beginner Exploration. I already have Shards. Finished Heroic, and did Master Completion. Taking my time with Master after that, and playing it by ear. If I have Shards enough for another run through, I'll do Normal as well. That's enough for me.
  • Next2HellNext2Hell Posts: 102
    Tomorrow I will do my first master chaos
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    I'll keep you posted. I'm doing my first run after I do Beginner Exploration. I already have Shards. Finished Heroic, and did Master Completion. Taking my time with Master after that, and playing it by ear. If I have Shards enough for another run through, I'll do Normal as well. That's enough for me.
    Next2Hell wrote: »
    Tomorrow I will do my first master chaos

goodluck !!
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Still working on uncollected and heoric. But plan to wait till near the end of the month so I can run it all at once
  • VizardVizard Posts: 71
    I got the t2a shards. Only thing worse would have been the t4b prob
  • Time4ASpankingTime4ASpanking Posts: 199
    Vizard wrote: »
    I got the t2a shards. Only thing worse would have been the t4b prob

Yeah, those are the two worst pulls. Kind of like getting t4cc fragment crystals in the heroic Rift
  • VizardVizard Posts: 71
    Patchie93 wrote: »
    Still working on uncollected and heoric. But plan to wait till near the end of the month so I can run it all at once

You should check your plan against the rifts timer. Make sure they don’t disappear before you plan to have the shards ;)

You should check your plan against the rifts timer. Make sure they don’t disappear before you plan to have the shards ;)

Rift timer in my game says it lasts just as long as the EQ

7ecj3pu2vxve.png
  • MattyloMattylo Posts: 234
    t4b and 2 mutant t4cc.
  • 1* chest which contained 500x 5* shards.
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★

Rift timer in my game says it lasts just as long as the EQ

7ecj3pu2vxve.png

when you open them they last for 1 hour, checkout my vid u will see it when i grab the 5* crystal.
    top middle in red.
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★

Awesome mate :smiley:
    Haven't done it myself yet.. Waiting till I have the shards for all 3 runs.. Hoping doing the 3 runs at Master one after another will give me a bit of extra luck.. Most likely I'll just be disappointed 3 times in a row :-( either way good or bad it'll be done and dusted..
    IOSJasoN wrote: »

Awesome mate :smiley:
    Haven't done it myself yet.. Waiting till I have the shards for all 3 runs.. Hoping doing the 3 runs at Master one after another will give me a bit of extra luck.. Most likely I'll just be disappointed 3 times in a row :-( either way good or bad it'll be done and dusted..

I'm doing the same thing in hopes of good luck. I got a cosmic 5* AG last time rifts were around
  • Goose_81Goose_81 Posts: 111
    A t4cc science cat to add to my others in my overflow :'(.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    2k 5* shards
    7200 t2a
    2k 5* shards
  • MightylibraMightylibra Posts: 185
    1 t4b
    500 shards 5*
    1 t4b
    500 shards 5*

This was 1 chaos rift right?

If you did get only 500 5* shards from a chest it is a bug and the smallest chest should hold 1k 5* shards
    1 t4b
    500 shards 5*

If you did get only 500 5* shards from a chest it is a bug and the smallest chest should hold 1k 5* shards

You get 500 for completing it.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    You have wanted a cosmic gem, but in the end you still got a Cosmic gem.
    1 t4b
    500 shards 5*

You get 500 for completing it.

Yes, that is why I am asking the posted rewards in question was from a single chaos rift and not two i.e.

1. T4b
    2. 500 5* shards

Vs.

1. T4b + 500 5* shards

Reason I am asking is because some people have been reporting 500 5* shards ONLY and I am concerned they are getting kabammed.
  • eagles1990eagles1990 Posts: 17
    I kind of wanted the 5* featured hero crystal or the full T4CC but got 1000 5* shards
    Ronnieb54 wrote: »
    3 master rift runs got a t4c a t4b an 1500 5 star shards complete waste of time rifts were cool when they first came out but need to be updated for uncollected had I known that was what I would get I wouldn’t have bothered

Ehh come on those are each worth an energy refill.

But I do agree it is not worth putting in extra effort grinding for the solo/alli events. Just something accumulated in the background (and it is completely b.s. they swapped out the lvl 1 revives)
  • Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    All RNG on where ya land. Great pull! Hopefully I can get something good as well. Unlike some, I would love either way to get a 5* fully formed crystal or any awakening gem.
  • ninexhelixninexhelix Posts: 136
    Congrats! I’ve run through master rift twice and got 1 star chests each time, oh and heroic twice and 1 star chests each time, oh and normal twice and 1 star chests each time, oh and beginner twice where I got 1 star chests each time. I like consistency in my RNG...
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    Noob is literally the luckiest person in this game for pulls.