**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* Void & 5* Sabretooth who to R4

Hi Everyone, i have a R3 5* Void and Sabretooth. I can only rank one of two R4 now. Do you have any idea which one worth of R4 first.
Kind a hard choice, coz both of them are quite awesome, Sabretooth very fun to play, the animation is so brutal bad ass.
And Void, utility god tier...Please give some advise, thanks

Comments

• Options
    G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Sabertooth because Void really needs the high dupe be most effective. I have both in 4*.
  • Options
    bethefirstonebethefirstone Posts: 21
    edited April 2018
    G0311 wrote: »
    Sabertooth because Void really needs the high dupe be most effective. I have both in 4*.

Yeah bro, Both need high sig level, i believe. Sabretooth needs max his regen ability in AW defense
    It just very hard to choose now, both are quite good. Sabretooth has ridiculous damage output after 2-3 fights, and Void just encounters so many characters...
  • Options
    vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    If you already got heavy hitters go with void.
  • Options
    Danicb94Danicb94 Posts: 97
    VOID
  • Options
    NguyenDauNguyenDau Posts: 248
    Depends on ur currentlig roaster and where u are in the game aswell..
    U can go with with one of them and both great choice
    Sab will do higher dmg and heal when hit so a better surviver
    Void will destroy many many Mystic champs if u still missing some Quest / event to do

So i wud r4 the champ u need to most AQ/AW/quest/events
    If u already done all then its more WHO u like the most :)
  • Options
    Ricardo60289Ricardo60289 Posts: 369
    Void. Will help you with future LOL champs like X23
  • Options
    roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 347 ★★★
    edited April 2018

This is such a huge misconception. It simply isn't true. It seems like people who say this aren't fully adept at what/how his sig works.

Most fights you fight, including war, you won't even *make it* to his fear of the void (sig ability) before the fight is already over. It can take up to 90 seconds for that to happen. Trust me, I got him the day he came out and R4d and Awakened him immediately, played every type of content in the game with him (minus LoL).

His sig ability kicks in on much longer fights, typically minibosses or boss. So while it's extremely useful in the longer fights, it's more or less a bonus, not mandatory.
  • Options
    G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★

This is such a huge misconception. It simply isn't true. It seems like people who say this aren't fully adept at what/how his sig works.

Most fights you fight, including war, you won't even *make it* to his fear of the void (sig ability) before the fight is already over. It can take up to 90 seconds for that to happen. Trust me, I got him the day he came out and R4d and Awakened him immediately, played every type of content in the game with him (minus LoL).

His sig ability kicks in on much longer fights, typically minibosses or boss. So while it's extremely useful in the longer fights, it's more or less a bonus, not mandatory.

For me I didn't notice him (Void)being really good until I had him at sig 99, but again I was using him for longer fights, Saber I only have at sig 20 and his heal seems not useful at all, maybe at sig 99 that will change. It all depends on your current roster and what spot your trying to fill.
  • Options
    gohard123gohard123 Posts: 999 ★★★
    VOID
  • Options
    gohard123gohard123 Posts: 999 ★★★
    Most fights you fight, including war, you won't even *make it* to his fear of the void (sig ability) before the fight is already over.

This isnt true for node 24 where you need (depending on your mastery setup) fear of the void and 2 petrify debuffs. I do agree that the whole high sig thing isnt required for void it only makes the fight easier.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Void doesn’t really need a high sig. I don’t know why people think that. He’s great when he’s duped since you can get fear of the void if you use him for node 24 in aw
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    VOID
  • Options
    HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Void doesn’t really need a high sig. I don’t know why people think that. He’s great when he’s duped since you can get fear of the void if you use him for node 24 in aw

His high sig allows him to get debuffs on faster when fear of the void is active. It is actually quite helpful for fights like Labyrinth X-23 or node 24 where you want to reverse healing as fast as possible. His sig also seems to scale linearly.

To OP: If you haven't made a decision yet I would pick Void in a heartbeat. Void just has more uses in the game than Sabretooth right now. I have a R5 Void and R4 Sabretooth both as 5*, and Void is much more useful. Sabretooth's base stats are hilariously low but damage output is decent once furies are stacked. There are many other damage-dealing champs who do a better job at dealing damage than Sabretooth. His best use is if you scan ahead in AW and know where the opponent placed their R4/R5 Iceman, then bring Sabretooth for that fight. Void has much more uses.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    @Hulksmasshh I know it’s more useful to have him at a higher sig. I have mine at sig 120. People just always seem to say you have to have him at a high sig if you are going to use him which isn’t true. You really just need max despair and any sig level works well
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »

His high sig allows him to get debuffs on faster when fear of the void is active. It is actually quite helpful for fights like Labyrinth X-23 or node 24 where you want to reverse healing as fast as possible. His sig also seems to scale linearly.

To OP: If you haven't made a decision yet I would pick Void in a heartbeat. Void just has more uses in the game than Sabretooth right now. I have a R5 Void and R4 Sabretooth both as 5*, and Void is much more useful. Sabretooth's base stats are hilariously low but damage output is decent once furies are stacked. There are many other damage-dealing champs who do a better job at dealing damage than Sabretooth. His best use is if you scan ahead in AW and know where the opponent placed their R4/R5 Iceman, then bring Sabretooth for that fight. Void has much more uses.

Thanks Man, i had Void R4 last night, and it can still bring down WS in about 220 hits with sentry and hulk synergy.
    Void is always awesome. And Sabretooth for next R4 maybe
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Void was the right choice. He's an amazing champ. I call bull on the really high sig also. Seems like it really slows down the higher you get. Mines at 110ish r4 and I notice the attack increasing more than the speed of buffs. Don't get me wrong Sabertooth is a great champ but don't think he's near as versatile as Void.
    220 hits is pretty darn good for a utility champ actually.. haven't tried him against WS for some reason.
  • Options
    GriffoplayGriffoplay Posts: 269
    Void.
    He got unique mechanics other champions do not have.
  • Options
    bethefirstonebethefirstone Posts: 21
    edited April 2018
    DaMunk wrote: »
    Void was the right choice. He's an amazing champ. I call bull on the really high sig also. Seems like it really slows down the higher you get. Mines at 110ish r4 and I notice the attack increasing more than the speed of buffs. Don't get me wrong Sabertooth is a great champ but don't think he's near as versatile as Void.
    220 hits is pretty darn good for a utility champ actually.. haven't tried him against WS for some reason.

I run suicide on Void. Sp3 then heavy attack to stack 3 fury for 20s with the sentry & hulk synergy. The medium hits around 3500-4000 with one reality warp. Really satisfy with the output. And be noticed that my Void is still unduped without fear of void, thinking if i should give him a universal awakening gem