**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Infinity Chaos Length/Legend Run

Batty_NumppoBatty_Numppo Posts: 288 ★★★
This EQ is incredibly long. It’s most noticeable in the last map, with seven very long paths, but I feel like the whole thing is much longer somehow. Just did a legend run and was getting very frustrated to see my time go so far past the usual qualifying times. Last time I did a legend run I used my 5/65 GP in the Sentry/Void EQ and came in at 3:24, boosted but no suicides. This time I ran full boosts and full suicides and came in at 4:06!! I almost feel embarrassed to make my time public, but I want to know what others think of the length, the lack of announcement regarding it or just to see where other legend runners clock in.

Comments

• ClydeClyde Posts: 34
    Haha, thought the same :dizzy:
    i did 6:23 with a 4/55 Blade (without boost's or suicide)
    aaand... Android Device.
    I think i have no chance to win the title :(
  • FLYERFLYER Posts: 66
    This EQ is incredibly long. It’s most noticeable in the last map, with seven very long paths, but I feel like the whole thing is much longer somehow. Just did a legend run and was getting very frustrated to see my time go so far past the usual qualifying times. Last time I did a legend run I used my 5/65 GP in the Sentry/Void EQ and came in at 3:24, boosted but no suicides. This time I ran full boosts and full suicides and came in at 4:06!! I almost feel embarrassed to make my time public, but I want to know what others think of the length, the lack of announcement regarding it or just to see where other legend runners clock in.

What phone u used?
  • Batty_NumppoBatty_Numppo Posts: 288 ★★★
    FLYER wrote: »

What phone u used?

iPhone 7+. If getting a legend tag is dependent on having the iPhone 8/X these days, they may as well call it the iPhone 8/X tag. But my phone seems no slower than it was before, and as i said, I did get a time of 3:24 in the Sentry EQ without suicides using this phone. I don’t think it’s a phone thing.
    Clyde wrote: »
    aaand... Android Device.

Yeah, any one of those things are disqualifiers for legend tags these days haha. Must have a good R5, must have a newish iPhone, must have suicides and must have boosts. Used to be that you could do it with suicides and no boosts as long as you had the right champ and the skills, but so many players are going for legend titles with max boosts and suicides now that it only takes 3 hours of your time that I don’t think that’s the case anymore.
  • BrutalMiraBrutalMira Posts: 235
    This month Legend cut off will be 4:35 below maybe because the refill of energy is 45 refill compare to last event quest that its only 37 refill it means this quest is longger than the last month and the past month,
    Just learned the new EQ costs about 500 more energy/7 more refills to do Heroic/Master than the Sentry event. It’s 16% longer than the Sentry run and I took 17% more time to do this than the Sentry legend run. So maybe I’m not way off but not exactly comforted either. I’m guessing the cutoff will be close to 4 hours.
  • GhAsTaGhAsTa Posts: 1
    Mine was 4:20. Is it sufficient?
    I used full suicide masteries.
    Like you guys said the path is significantly longer than previous.
  • FLYERFLYER Posts: 66
    FLYER wrote: »

What phone u used?

iPhone 7+. If getting a legend tag is dependent on having the iPhone 8/X these days, they may as well call it the iPhone 8/X tag. But my phone seems no slower than it was before, and as i said, I did get a time of 3:24 in the Sentry EQ without suicides using this phone. I don’t think it’s a phone thing.
    I have iphone 7+ to, and seems from the last update the loadings has more delay, wondering if i can go for legend run with 7+
  • rahul3038rahul3038 Posts: 107
    This quest is tooooo long....I'm wondering what the cutoff might be....4hrs 15min maybe
  • TraikovTraikov Posts: 61
    my time is 4:29 ... bruh soooo long
  • mcofnycmcofnyc Posts: 28
    I came in around 4:30 too, iPhone 7. Full suicides only one attack boost for the master chapter 3 sections. Noticed it would load slow throughout so not feeling very good about my time. Hopefully nobody wants to try since the quest is much longer than usual.
  • ŠpooderŠpooder Posts: 41
    U guys are far ahead actually this month event quest is so long path i finished with 4:35 with full suicide full 30% boost with 5/65 SL. With iphone7+
  • EdNortonEdNorton Posts: 10
    4:03 with Blade
  • bebertthecrowbebertthecrow Posts: 2
    edited April 2018
    vtq9sv1o8d0a.png

Starky 5r5 😈, iPad Pro
  • TraikovTraikov Posts: 61
    anyone else?
  • mcofnycmcofnyc Posts: 28
    Wow great times. Guess it’s not worth trying again until I can be on the fastest WiFi or connection possible. Even playing heroic perfectly with 5/65 blade where it’s just one hit kills, I could only manage it in 2:10. Those few extra seconds to load before/after fights and move on a lane must really add up because I have no idea how I could make fight times any quicker. Wish they actually did a cumulative fight time timer instead of a simple total time from start to finish which makes it impossible for anyone that doesn’t have the best connect or top quality phone or tablet.
  • I have Ipad pro is it good for legend run.
  • Rud0lphRud0lph Posts: 19
    I did 3:48 with stark spidey, with suicides and greater boosts all the time. I got iPhoneX and good connection.
  • roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 346 ★★★
    Clyde wrote: »
    aaand... Android Device.

Pro tip - Android device will NEVER have a shot. We have to wait for Kabam to adjust the way they calculate times either by giving android users a separate pool or only calculate actual fight times.
  • BlaargoBlaargo Posts: 246
    This quest is around 1k energy more.
    Rud0lph wrote: »
    I did 3:48 with stark spidey, with suicides and greater boosts all the time. I got iPhoneX and good connection.

Having given it a few days to read others’ responses that seems to be a great time. Great job. I hope my time makes the cutoff.
  • El_SavasEl_Savas Posts: 3
    edited April 2018
    4:15 with Blade, heroetic 1:50, master 2:25, i'll get to top 100?
  • i came in at 4:09 i hope i can slide in there and get it. ive tried for legends about 3-4 times already. FINGERS CROSSED!
  • BDLHBDLH Posts: 148
    seems a big cluster of people are falling in the 4:05-4:15 range this month between this forum and the thread on Reddit. 4:15 seems pretty risky with a lot of posts centered right around there, i'd guess 4:05 safer range. Very few of the top multi repeat legends post their times so the top 25 or so a whole tier above these posted ones.

I got 3:57.35 with R5 blade full boosted on Ipad Pro, still don't feel that safe with the time since most of the top guys rarely post.
  • TheKiryuTheKiryu Posts: 265 ★★★★
    3:47-3:52 is what the *faster guys* are getting this month so far
    TheKiryu wrote: »
    3:47-3:52 is what the *faster guys* are getting this month so far

i was guessing most of the top quarter would be in the 3:40s, considering that I don't think 4:15 will cut it since there may be many players clustered around that range just out of the 100 mark.
  • XY_ManXY_Man Posts: 1
    edited April 2018
    Rud0lph wrote: »

pretty sure your 100% safe, only found like 3 posts spread out through here, Reddit, and the Youtubers go sub 3:50.
  • Im sure the cutoff will be around 4:10-4:15 this go around. or at least for me im hoping lol