**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Former officer looking for map3 AQ, items use and completion events a must!!

quote="Mymazdaluvsme;d-60400"]Map 3 only plz. Looking to farm gold and cats for awhile to rank up champs. **MUST do items use, completion events!!** Weekly SA would be preferred. Plenty of map 4&5 experience, but not looking to donate right now. I can clear paths and drop bosses. Been playing since beta, still a very active daily player. You won't be disappointed. Line ID mymazdaluvsme2, Mcoc ID mymazdaluvsme

Comments

• Options
    ww5i574vt9h3.png
  • Options
    j4j4yqk2wssk.png
    jeo9vptedx3g.png
    3bpwv136o5po.png
  • Options
    MHCOAMHCOA Posts: 24
    What’s up Mymadza loves me, my alliance is does map3 and AW, no donations required
  • Options
    MHCOAMHCOA Posts: 24
    uiqeamipaapy.png
  • Options
    Medik101Medik101 Posts: 58
    Hey Mr...I literally just dropped down to do the exact same things with my current ally...was in 13m ally and it was exhausting after 6 months. Long and short, this group I'm in is former allies going through a rough break after a failed merger.
    We are 15 strong, all 290k + and we are gonna do map 3 for now and occasionally a map 4 if ppl want it. I need to bring in some quality players that will help rebuild this team. If you have any interest msg me and we can hook up on LINE. If anyone else reading this has any interest pls feel free to msg me as well.
  • Options
    MyleHy7MyleHy7 Posts: 129
    Perhaps we may have something to talk about. LINE me: MyleHy7