**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What's up with the Loyalty revive.

SmokinSurferSmokinSurfer Posts: 1,191 ★★★
Permanent or Week 3 only? Game changing item. Some people have 1mil+ loyalty and can buy 100+ revive.

Comments

• Options
    Rahul_ContestRahul_Contest Posts: 105
    Adding it to loyalty store is right thing compared to 260 glory points.
    Buying 100+ in one day doesn't make sense...90 will go to the stash and expire in few days.
  • Options
    hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    LOL why would anyone buy 100? You can hold 10
  • Options
    No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    edited June 2017
    Permanent or Week 3 only? Game changing item. Some people have 1mil+ loyalty and can buy 100+ revive.

So? It revives at 350 health. That's nothing, you will die from a parry. That won't change anything let alone change the game.
  • Options

So? It revives at 350 health. That's nothing. That won't change anything let alone change the game.

My Hulk has 1200 attack. He gets a bonus 2000 attack when low on health. Courage puts him at 4000 attack. Boosted/Class advantage can put him at 6000+ attack. If you can even Evade /intercept a few hits and land a Special you can do massive damage. Or, heal to 25% for Hulk Smash and some survivability.

again, so? im trying to understand where the game changing part comes into play? I'm not trying to be dense, I just want to understand what your train of thought is. You think these people who have hoarded their loyalty will now be able revive hulk their way to what exactly? Finish AQ easier? Win AW easier? What exactly.
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★

So? It revives at 350 health. That's nothing. That won't change anything let alone change the game.

My Hulk has 1200 attack. He gets a bonus 2000 attack when low on health. Courage puts him at 4000 attack. Boosted/Class advantage can put him at 6000+ attack. If you can even Evade /intercept a few hits and land a Special you can do massive damage. Or, heal to 25% for Hulk Smash and some survivability.
    Think you need to go back to math class
  • Options
    hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    edited June 2017

So? It revives at 350 health. That's nothing, you will die from a parry. That won't change anything let alone change the game.

Think you're missing the point. Revives are more expensive than potions. If you die, then you need a revive. So this gives us revives, and then we can buy cheap potions, or get them in this health quest. Nobody in their right mind would use a 350 revive and go in and fight without healing up
  • Options
    hurricant wrote: »

Think you're missing the point. Revives are more expensive than potions. If you die, then you need a revive. So this gives us revives, and then we can buy cheap potions, or get them in this health quest. Nobody in their right mind would use a 350 revive and go in and fight without healing up

I think you're missing the point, OP is saying that this somehow changes the game because somebody is sitting around with 1M loyalty...to which I say good for them. But ask, how is this game changing? Like you said you almost definitely need health pots or you can have some dude burn his 15 item limit in AQ and AW just using these revives. That person most undoubtedly did not do much depending on skill. If OP isn't insinuating that this tilts the scales to some level of unfairness then I apologize and I read it wrong. But if he is...then again, I ask how does this change the game aside from saving players units?
  • Options

again, so? im trying to understand where the game changing part comes into play? I'm not trying to be dense, I just want to understand what your train of thought is. You think these people who have hoarded their loyalty will now be able revive hulk their way to what exactly? Finish AQ easier? Win AW easier? What exactly.

War wins. War wins sir. War....

Lol. Higher tiers, everyone is clearing everything...so what? Save people units, good for those that have a massive stash, go forth and conquer. Do it for a lot cheaper too.
  • Options
    Cheap kabam only dropping a 350 revive for 7000 loyalty. Man they're so out of touch with reality and their fan base but we already knew that
  • Options
    Can yall stop fighting long enough to find out if they're in the permanent rotation?
  • Options
    chunkyb wrote: »
    Can yall stop fighting long enough to find out if they're in the permanent rotation?

Something wrong with your fingers?
  • Options
    I'll take that as a "no we can't"
  • Options
    Jaffacaked wrote: »

Oh why don't you tutor me sir. No go ahead please. Or, just pop into threads with the sole intent to be an u likeable loser. Go ahead though school me. 1200 base attack plus 2000 from signature, 3200 attack sir. 20% boost with courage, 10-35% boost from Item Boosts, 35% roughly from class advantage. Let's go. Im waiting on you smart guy.
    Jaffacaked wrote: »

Oh why don't you tutor me sir. No go ahead please. Or, just pop into threads with the sole intent to be an u likeable loser. Go ahead though school me. 1200 base attack plus 2000 from signature, 3200 attack sir. 20% boost with courage, 10-35% boost from Item Boosts, 35% roughly from class advantage. Let's go. Im waiting on you smart guy.

In your first calculations you didn't include the 20-35% from item boost's so I was right Mr smart ass off does not come to over 6k, hahaha don't be to hasty or you will get owned noob
  • Options
    RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Believe it or not, revives are very powerful. Even with 350 health, you can still do a lot.

Sure, you could die to a single parry, but intercepting avoids damage altogether. If you are a master of intercept, that 350 health could potentially kill bosses!

With a captain america WWII (not sure if it works with og cap), since the war boss constantly procs physical and energy resistance buffs, he will take 0 dmg while blocking, essentially allowing you to block and parry without any risk.

As what others have mentioned, that's just the revive's hitpoints. You can still heal up from potions which will always be available from the glory store if you are uncomfortable with such low hit points. Of all champs, any champion with the arc overload ability is the best to revive and heal. With a lvl 2 health (or lvl 3) and a lvl 1 revive, you can arc overload thousands of hitpoints, essentially a free lvl 4 health potion.

So yea, revives CAN be a game changer under the right hands.
  • Options
    fsnuim92mone.png
    @SmokinSurfer so as you can see item use boost's of 10 -35% was included in your first calculations, so no where near over 6k.
  • Options
    shingbabshingbab Posts: 120
    L1 revives are great for taking many bosses.
    WW2 can take pretty much anyone aside from magik / iceman.
    Anyone can take bosses who have an easy in after their l1.
  • Options
    BronzeFallBronzeFall Posts: 60
    You also have to ask if he is running suicides or not. Just saying
  • Options
    Rotmgmoddy wrote: »
    Believe it or not, revives are very powerful. Even with 350 health, you can still do a lot.

Sure, you could die to a single parry, but intercepting avoids damage altogether. If you are a master of intercept, that 350 health could potentially kill bosses!

With a captain america WWII (not sure if it works with og cap), since the war boss constantly procs physical and energy resistance buffs, he will take 0 dmg while blocking, essentially allowing you to block and parry without any risk.

As what others have mentioned, that's just the revive's hitpoints. You can still heal up from potions which will always be available from the glory store if you are uncomfortable with such low hit points. Of all champs, any champion with the arc overload ability is the best to revive and heal. With a lvl 2 health (or lvl 3) and a lvl 1 revive, you can arc overload thousands of hitpoints, essentially a free lvl 4 health potion.

So yea, revives CAN be a game changer under the right hands.

My argument is, whoever was burning units to win before would go to any lengths to win so now they can do it for free...if permanent...what has changed? They will still outspend you to win cause if these weak lvl 1 revives don't cut it, they will just buy the higher tier ones to win...like they've always been doing. If this is temporary which is more likely, there is simply zero advantage that is not available to everyone else.

I have no issues with what OP is concerned about, I just don't agree with it, I hope it's permanent, if temporary, fine as well, people have been complaining about losing revives from the milestones, and as soon as another method to get them appear, people throw out the game changing card.

So what exactly do you guys want? Permanent in ally store or temporary? Permanent limited purchase? Temporary unlimited purchase?
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    One or 2 revives can be the difference between win or lose, the amount they revive You is not really important as you can always pop a health pot. Just getting your champs back alive is the important part
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Having multiple avenues to get items (and I mean all items - cores, potions, whatever) is always nice. I personally would never spend glory on it, but loyalty I might if I was in a bind. It's easier to get and hold potions, so even a 350 revive with a few potions can help in AW or AQ.
  • Options
    BronzeFallBronzeFall Posts: 60
    Yes they are added in base stats. Once you have them (ie glass cannon), the attack goes up and base health is reduced

Also people should ask about is Hulk a 4* 4/40-5/50 or is Hulk a 5* 2/35-4/55 too.
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★

Maybe it will be on a rotation. I haven't checked loyalty store in a long time, but they used to rotate Alliance potions every other day. Some days you could get team and some days you could get single champion.