**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Let's talk about Sentinel

No bleed, no incineration and I can still get incinerated to death when blocking his SP2.
What champ or technique would you guys suggest? Storm does well, also quake (if u know how to use her properly), maybe Hood?

Comments

• Options
    Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Post your roster bud, might be able to help you a bit better. Any class advantage works if you figting a particular path just have the class advantage for each sentinel you may face. Bait sp1, use lmlm or mlm combos.
  • Options
    I dont think the baiting game works now, the AI is now smarter it even consider health status and power levels of the opponent. Then sentinels are really tough in aq. And even though they did not use their super3, their super2 will destroy your champ easily. Kabam (I think) intended this not for story arc, but for spending more money by buying more revives and potions. Comparing to symbiods, sentinels has immune to bleed and poison. Not to mention its passive abilities. I think the only way you can destroy them is with stun or armor break and add crit.
  • Options
    NguyenDauNguyenDau Posts: 248
    Depends on ur roaster but i wudnt use any mutan against any Sentinel.. Why they just gain dobbelet amount of analysis and make them harder to kill.

But this is the list i have heard off.

Medusa
    Hyperion
    Phoenix
    BB
    Spark
    Quake
    Red Hulk - Amazin how his incineration dmg deal.
    Blade (require GR synergi so Danger sense go to all Villian champs) (i juse this my self.

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    Mactan0715 wrote: »
    I dont think the baiting game works now, the AI is now smarter it even consider health status and power levels of the opponent. Then sentinels are really tough in aq. And even though they did not use their super3, their super2 will destroy your champ easily. Kabam (I think) intended this not for story arc, but for spending more money by buying more revives and potions. Comparing to symbiods, sentinels has immune to bleed and poison. Not to mention its passive abilities. I think the only way you can destroy them is with stun or armor break and add crit.

https://youtu.be/J4xKsgJ9w6M
    Here is one of my fights with Angela. Dont need stun or armor break to beat them quickly.
  • Options
    Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    Dare Devil classic evades his SP2. He is my go to against sentinels.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    NguyenDau wrote: »
    Depends on ur roaster but i wudnt use any mutan against any Sentinel.. Why they just gain dobbelet amount of analysis and make them harder to kill.

But this is the list i have heard off.

Medusa
    Hyperion
    Phoenix
    BB
    Spark
    Quake
    Red Hulk - Amazin how his incineration dmg deal.
    Blade (require GR synergi so Danger sense go to all Villian champs) (i juse this my self.
    I can kill Sentinels with Iceman, as long I don't have a class disadvantage. Iceman's immunity to incinerate comes in handy and prevents a lot of damage output. Of course you need to kill off Sentinel fast...
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    You can dodge the sp2. Itbdoesnt take much practice to do so. I just keep parrying and using a MLM combo until they use a special
  • Options
    Doc_HollamonDoc_Hollamon Posts: 173
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

Here is one of my fights with Angela. Dont need stun or armor break to beat them quickly.

You know how easy it is to dodge their sp1? Why are you allowing it to hit you?
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

You know how easy it is to dodge their sp1? Why are you allowing it to hit you?

Ive seen where i can get a armor break or 1 incendiary stack and can heal back up some lost health.
  • Options
    Let’s just get rid of em
  • Options
    1captainbob21captainbob2 Posts: 14
    Awful to fight but only in alliance quest 🤔 ! these are supposed to play like it’s a glitch ! when fighting them in a normal quest they are fine so it must be kabam again after our £££££ ! Why won’t kabam just stop messing with the game a bit like the extra node they added then in quest and denied knowing about 😂😂😂 really kabam sort this out
  • Options
    Hey everyone, there’s already an active discussion HERE about Sentinels and the new Minibosses in Alliance Quests. Please use that thread to review the comments of other players and our team. You can post any questions, concerns, or suggestions you may have there also! To help keep the Forum tidy, this thread will now be closed.
This discussion has been closed.