**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Aq bugs

When are the bugs I aq gonna be fixed I'm sick of losing health cos my champs make moves I haven't instigated an alliance health and revive potion compensation package should be issued

Comments

• When does it appear? Because I never encounter these bugs.
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    edited April 2018
    The one where your champs do things they are not supposed to. E.g. you press and hold block but your champ wanders forwards, etc.

I believe kabam looked at this issue a while ago. No idea if they managed a fix. I used to get it a lot on my samsung s8+ but since last 2 updates i have rarely had it. Drove me insane.
  • Str wrote: »
    The one where your champs do things they are not supposed to. E.g. you press and hold block but your champ wanders forwards, etc.
    Never saw this bug. My champions always do what I whant.
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Str wrote: »

#luckyman
  • edited April 2018
    May be there are some actions which cause this bug?
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★

It happens randomly, both on iOS & Android.
  • SparkAlot wrote: »

It happens randomly, both on iOS & Android.

I'm lucky then.