**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rank Down Tickets

Kabam please drop us a rank down ticket the last week of the Summoner event

Comments

• PlasmaKingPlasmaKing Posts: 105
    No
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Yes
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    No
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Ness
  • MrcMumbleMrcMumble Posts: 161
    The way these **** "appreciation" rewards have been, what makes you think you'll magically start to get anything that's actually beneficial to players now? Lol
  • I actually wouldn't mind seeing them more often. Especially now that the 5* crystal will soon have the same possibilities. Maybe in the glory store.
  • PlasmaKingPlasmaKing Posts: 105
    edited June 2017
    Guys rank down tickets allow for PI manipulation and will allow all to keep swapping their top 5 to the best 5 they have, this will especially help the top teams. It's suicidal to give these out, many errors in ranking were corrected by the top teams last time want to give them the opportunity to keep doing that?! Think of it this way, you rank all your best pi champs, start aq then de rank and rank the best fighting champs you will make a significant uplift from this alone, so just imagine if the top teams can keep correcting their pi errors.
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    Its not the player base mistake that kabam decides to put pi as the main component which ensured the t4c. Due to not having the proper 5 star champs I was forced to take my magneto r4 just to get the right prestige and start getting t4c. I did not want to take magneto to r4 he's nerf to death and only useful for questing. I seen people who were forced to take IP to r4 just to stay in the top tiers......So yea I agree to hand out rank down tickets.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    The Tickets were never meant to be mainstream. They were intended for use with major changes to a Champ (nerfs). It's also been mentioned that if any other major changes did come, the Tickets would most likely be specific to that Champ.
    There are a few reasons I can think of for why it's not a good idea. Overall balance and the flux of Rating is one. If the system depends on PI and Prestige, it's not stable to have them continually rise and fall. That opens up many problems. SA, AQ, Leaderboards, Brackets, etc.
    Then there is the fact that the game is built on people working towards gaining the Resources needed to Rank Champs. Part of that is making decisions on who we want to Rank. People would be less likely to play for the materials if they kept swapping Champs.
    It's also counterproductive. The point is to Rank as much as possible. That's how we grow.
    There is also the business side of it. It wouldn't be prudent or even wise to make them readily available. People would buy less. While I don't think that's the sole reason, it is a facet.
    We had a limited number for the nerfs. While we had free reign on what we did with them, I'm afraid it created a vacuum. Now people want them all the time, when they were only intended to help people adjust.
  • username92847username92847 Posts: 292
    edited June 2017
    PlasmaKing wrote: »
    Guys rank down tickets allow for PI manipulation and will allow all to keep swapping their top 5 to the best 5 they have, this will especially help the top teams. It's suicidal to give these out, many errors in ranking were corrected by the top teams last time want to give them the opportunity to keep doing that?! Think of it this way, you rank all your best pi champs, start aq then de rank and rank the best fighting champs you will make a significant uplift from this alone, so just imagine if the top teams can keep correcting their pi errors.

Many ppl have commented that the system doesnt work that way... it doesn't ALLOW you to derank someone in AQ.

& all the negatives are based on
    the MOST powerful
    becoming MORE powerful, right?

So, the argument is "the most powerful will benefit the greatest, SO nobody should get any"......
    well, how about us weaker players who could truly utilize RDTs ??

Cap it !! Someone over 750K doesnt NEED RDTs & yes, could abuse the system....

But ppl like me, in the 300K range,
    are the ones who NEED RDTs.

Besides, with all the threads about cheating & kabam's lack of responce, i doubt that RDTs arent being issued over 'cheating' concerns by kabam.
    edited June 2017
    Cant....

'To error is human'

Unfortunately.... I'm human

But I'm otherwise totally willing to listen to anyone holding a crystal ball, who can accurately see into the future and predict all the subtle changes in the Champs, in bugs, in nerfs, and the game as a whole .... so i know who to rank...
    So, I dont make more 'stupid' decisions.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    UGH! Everyone mentions PI/Roster manipulation

Allow us to only have 1 or 2 a month
    Lol... the prestige/pi/roster argument is pathetic.

I just lost VP again in AQ!

Give us freedom kabam, or give us a game free of bugs, or give us better champs.

• VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    No, just no. If you think you need rank down tickets than you need to work on making better decisions with your resources.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    The prestige argument is genuine and does matter dude....

Just stop asking for rdt because it's not gonna happen

Just stop making stupid decisions
  • Pens8771Pens8771 Posts: 5
    Bring back the rank downs
    Just stop making stupid decisions ... lol.
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Lol... the prestige/pi/roster argument is pathetic.

I just lost VP again in AQ!

Give us freedom kabam, or give us a game free of bugs, or give us better champs.

So because u lost using a champ u think it's there fault and instead of trying to get better at fighting u would rather cry for items ever thought about doing a lower map till u up up roster?
  • YES!!
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    Rank down tickets will not make a major shift in the top alliance pi. If you think they made bad decisions or are in need of resources, you are truly out of base with just how good the top is.

After the 12.0 rdt were meant to be used on the nerfed champs. And most everyone in top alliance made sure they had top PI they could.

I like the idea and feel it has merit is Getting an option to purchase rank down ticket for that specific champ when getting a 5* champ that is 5/50 as a 4*. This at least opens up the ability to progress your 5* for future content.

A lot has been mentioned of making smarter decisions. Decision made on ranking are more than PI, like Hawkeye, having a 4* 5/50 is a smart play as he has great bleed and power drain. But if you pull and dupe his 5* then the smart decisions would be to allocate resources to him. More power more health.
  • MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    edited June 2017
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    Cant....

'To error is human'

Unfortunately.... I'm human

But I'm otherwise totally willing to listen to anyone holding a crystal ball, who can accurately see into the future and predict all the subtle changes in the Champs, in bugs, in nerfs, and the game as a whole .... so i know who to rank...
    So, I dont make more 'stupid' decisions.

What is it that you do not understand? There have NOT been any changes since last time we got RDTs, you had a chance to fix it last time we got them and if you failed to do so the blame is on you and you alone!

To say no changes have been made is wrong. Cyclops and civil warrior were both changed. Not in the form of a "nerf", therefore no RDTs and that makes sense.

Not all players are on the same skill and/or competitive level, so i think to call some ones decisions "stupid" is out of line. There are several nuances to the game that not everyone understands.

@UwantUS_toQU1T it sucks to invest resources in champs you aren't thrilled with, but keep tapping away and you'll start earning better resources to rank who you want. Takes time so be patient. Game is definitely a marathon, not a sprint. You don't "need" RDTs to succeed here. I'm in the 300k range and don't find any need for an RDT. Sure, I wouldn't pass one up, I'm fine where I'm at with who I've ranked.
    RB is absolutely correct.
    I didnt rank my dup 5* clops, cause he was bugged & couldnt swat a fly with his laser beams, at the time & now he's 'working as intended' (& hopefully will stay that way)

BUT, AT TIME, I wasted t4cc's on ranking another mutant (not bothering to say who, cause I dont need the headache of all the ppl quick to defend a chump, claiming them to be a champ & Clops is only 1 example, I personally have, to justify asking for RDTs)
    EVERYDAY, I log in, while wishing I could have some how known kabam wouldnt leave clops like that .... BUT DOES ANY1 REALLY KNOW ANYTHING? about who they will/wont fix/nerf/buff/ or which champs are have random 'bugs' which affect them, more then all the other champs (evade,block,parry,ect) ??

NO... & if i didnt feel like a blind man, taking advise from other blind people, ALL THE TIME, maybe I would feel different about it,
    But AT LEAST every 3 months, we should be allowed to fix what annoys us about our roster, ..... as we have no control to fix the game or champs.

just a couple RDTs would help me in my issues & would help me love the game again....
    As i have come to be REALLY annoyed with it lately..... & what i feel now, isnt love.

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Personally I don't consider any Rank Up a waste. Whether I use them more than others or not is a different subject. For me, the point is to Rank them all eventually. When I want another Champ Ranked, I work for more Resources to do it. That's just me.
  • FingerPicknGoodFingerPicknGood Posts: 44
    While I like the opportunity to "correct some wrongs", introducing rank down tickets opens up the door to everyone basically using the same few champs. Because fundamentally I think everyone wants these rank down tickets for the same reason I do: some champs kinda suck and you don't realize it until after you've spent the resources on it. Or you "got by" with an r5 Gamora but man, it'd sure be sweet to have an r5 Hyperion instead.

I'd rather the game get a bit more balanced, such that the mediocre champs get beefed up a bit. It still feels like a lot of champs are kinda "meh" with a few that are clearly better then the rest.
    edited June 2017
    It all boils down to being happy...
    & RDTs will make me happy