**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

100 for a 4 star awakening gem

This is ridiculous

Comments

• ThatsausageThatsausage Posts: 214
    Agreed. I see $100 being justified if it were for 5*s but asking 100 for 4* package is excessive, even being compared to the 3* package. I got jazzed when I seen the offer but rejected it due to the price. I thought for sure that it was 29.99. In my opinion, its geared for those that have and are grinding for Hyperion.
  • Ritschel23Ritschel23 Posts: 11
    I also agree. Why 100.00 when the 3* is only 10.00? I can see 50.00 at most and see a lot more sales that way. Just my opinion. Maybe drop the price?? Thanks.
  • Eos_Nano_XEos_Nano_X Posts: 304
    Serious? $100? Thats too high.
  • KCMickKCMick Posts: 7
    Wow, that is insane! Add to the fact that it's class specific makes it even more ridiculous. Even if it was a basic 4 star awakening gem, $100 is too much. I recall a similar deal going on a couple of months ago for half the price.
  • BronxHugethBronxHugeth Posts: 36
    $100 for 4* awakening/sig stone package is absurd. 4*s are less and less important with the 5*s. Offer a 5* package and I'd consider it.
    Also, didn't you offer a similar 4* package right before the 12.0 Nerf for $49? Does this mean we have a new nerf coming?
  • SupaflyaznSupaflyazn Posts: 75
    Yes, this is bordering ridiculous and scandalous... I would maybe pay $100 for a 5* Awakening Gem with a t2a and 5* sig stones... but at this point, it doesn't make sense for me. The only way for me to advance on my level is to get 5* rank up materials!!!
  • Eos_Nano_XEos_Nano_X Posts: 304
    Watch out guys, your thread will be closed soon.
    @Kabam Miike
    What is your opinion on the pricing. Is it too much or is it worth it to you?
  • kramtsorfkramtsorf Posts: 1
    $100 for 4* are u serious or do u think we r that stupid , compared to 10 for a 3*! WTF kabam
  • TheBigSchemeTheBigScheme Posts: 60
    For you guys in states is 99 $ for me its 109€ which is 122 $ to current exchange rate lol
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    For you guys in states is 99 $ for me its 109€ which is 122 $ to current exchange rate lol

Mine is $150 in NZ...
  • OzzieontOzzieont Posts: 237
    edited June 2017
    h3mwen4dkaul.png MILK THE WHALES

• NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    Supaflyazn wrote: »
    Yes, this is bordering ridiculous and scandalous... I would maybe pay $100 for a 5* Awakening Gem with a t2a and 5* sig stones... but at this point, it doesn't make sense for me. The only way for me to advance on my level is to get 5* rank up materials!!!

They will be offering a 5* package soon.

THats why they put the price of this one up to $100

So they can charge $300 for the 5* version
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Does anyone remember the value of Offers before the December one? If the original value was $100 and the last one was a sale, arguing that they raised it seems moot.
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    Next offer includes:

-4* Class Awakening gem x5
    -4* Class Sig.Stone x150

And 2* Spidergwen, Old man Logan, Iron Patriot, Karnak, Kamala Khan or Thor Jane

For only 10.000$
    Milk the whales!Cash!:)))
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    Noobeeus wrote: »
    Supaflyazn wrote: »

They will be offering a 5* package soon.

THats why they put the price of this one up to $100

So they can charge $300 for the 5* version

If a 3* awakening gem is $9.99 and a 4* awakening gem is $99, then that should mean that a 5* awakening gem will be priced at $999. Better start saving.
    No, the 5* pack will cost higher, why?

Cuz we are Kabam!You'll never know our next move!
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    edited June 2017
    Gunzo wrote: »
    Next offer includes:

-4* Class Sig.Stone x150

And 2* Spidergwen, Old man Logan, Iron Patriot, Karnak, Kamala Khan or Thor Jane

For only 10.000$

Dude, you have not idea how I'm dying for a 2* spidergwen, no kidding I wish they put her in a crystal, like the GotG or the Logan one.

Disclaimer: But not dying enough for pay real money for her.
    I_am_Groot wrote: »
    Gunzo wrote: »
    Next offer includes:

-4* Class Sig.Stone x150

For only 10.000$

Dude, you have not idea how I'm dying for a 2* spidergwen, no kidding I wish they put her in a crystal, like the GotG or the Logan one.

Disclaimer: But not dying enough for pay real money for her.

Ok then, it's just my opinion about Spidergwen, I don't like her that much