**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Proxima FGMC?

They usually release the featured champs crystal alongside their arena. Last week proximal feat crystal was available.

If I remember correctly the fgmc is put out the day after the arena has started.

Correct me if I am wrong but isn't proximal FGMC suppose to be available right now ?

Comments

• MattyloMattylo Posts: 234
    No it was released when the Arena started which was 4/12 and it ran till Saturday or Sunday. Its always up for the first set of arena. They will re-run the crystal next week probably.
  • ManTymeManTyme Posts: 47
    edited April 2018
    For the sabertooth crystal it ran on both his arenas with a break between the 2.. I'm pretty positive as I frequently purchase fgmc

Already got proc from the 1st run of her fgmc im trying to go for the dupe
  • MattyloMattylo Posts: 234
    No his was the same and was rerun when proxima was released. Im pretty postive as I frequently purchase them as well.

but again if you know the answer then i guess this post is pointless.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Iirc the crystal will have a 1 day rerun this coming weekend. Then in about 2.5 months, or 2 weeks prior to PMs addition to the basic crystal pool, her increased odds fmgc will run for up to a week(?).