**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

27 MILLION = 2k 5* shards ?!? —-should there be another bracket ?????

I SPENT REAL MONEY, buying units to get that high ....

NEVER AGAIN..... i will never waste my time & money on kabam,

UNLESS, rewards get better......

WILL THEY ???

Comments

• username92847username92847 Posts: 292
    the singe of this burn, isnt the same as missing a 4* champ.....

not cause I missed getting 5* LC,
    but because i coulda have stopped grinding 17 MILLION ago & got the same rewards....

this is 50 shades of WRONG,
    For wasting my time and real money
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Should be percentage ranking.
  • Berserk_NationBerserk_Nation Posts: 223
    I did 10.6M and also got the Top 10%, sorry man!
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    I'm afraid this is just working as intended. Kabam doesn't set the requirements, they just set the number of prizes. 150 people are going to get the featured. Number 151 is not. They aren't going to make the rewards for 151 be just a tiny bit less, because that means there's no specific reason to shoot for top 150: 151 is almost as good. 152 is also almost as good. The cliff is the incentive to push hard. How wide the cliff is and how steep is determined by the players and the effort they put it. 150 players collectively decided that 28 million was required and 27 million was insufficient.

For people that do not want to compete in that cut-throat of a competition, the milestone rewards offer a predictable reward for predictable effort.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    The whole system is quite ridiculous.

Especially when the top spots are claimed by some using bots and getting away with it, considering the rest are using real money and losing to cheaters
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited April 2018
    Its a competition mang, doesnt matter what you spent or how much time you put in, whatever you put up was not enough as others were willing and able to put up more.

If you cant stand losing do not compete or go so hard you blow 90% of the competition out of the water.
  • OhGodYesOhGodYes Posts: 143
    It is called the “Contest”, not “Participation” of Champions. Personally I can’t compete with the hard core grinders. So I don’t attempt to. I know a few of these guys and they don’t use bots. Some just have a **** ton of time, some have a lot of high ranking champs and a couple spend hundreds ($400-900) just using their top 3 6*s. If you do the math, it’s probably cheaper doing this then buying Odins and spinning FGMCs (plus all the gold and units you farm).
  • username92847username92847 Posts: 292
    27 million is the MAX i could do,
    with all the time i could spare over 3 days.
    (I usually only do 10.5 to get 2k shards)

So, ONLY 150 ppl in he world, win a 5* ???

Pfft, ...I’ll never waste my time trying again.
  • jlc80203jlc80203 Posts: 50
    edited April 2018
    if you thought 27mil was going to get you a 5* champ of that caliber the joke is on you.

LC isnt god tier but after the update he is a very sought after champ

there are tons of resources to help gather enough info to make a strong educated guess.

if you have line, i strongly recommending following trucos, infobot, concierge bots
    jlc80203 wrote: »
    if you thought 27mil was going to get you a 5* champ of that caliber the joke is on you.

there are tons of resources to help gather enough info to make a strong educated guess.

if you have line, i strongly recommending following trucos, infobot, concierge bots
    Um considering Lc went for ~25 the first round 27 wasn't a bad guess and was off by less than 5% of what he went for.
    CoatHang3r wrote: »

Um considering Lc went for ~25 the first round 27 wasn't a bad guess and was off by less than 5% of what he went for.

~26.8mil first round, second round is almost always a few mil more.
    edited April 2018

3gt30bn45c7p.jpeg

• BrutalMiraBrutalMira Posts: 235
    27 M score is good for Old champ but if it is new like proxima dont atempt if you dont have 12k units or above if proxima is 50M cut off what for corvus blade? 55M or 60M? Kabam should change the rewards intead of top 150 hope they will make top 300 to lower the cut off, kabam always saying they always making the game better but where is the game better with the arena cut off is again going high we cannot compete to spend money to buy all fathers odin vault the top 1 of round 1 proxima midnyt scores 145M and the top 150 scores 50M so the solution for this arena is wait for antman 5* arena and spider gwen to make 18M cut off
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian

The lowest score I'm aware of for Luke Cage in round one was just under 27 million. He must have gone for less than that because that was 117th place, but given the round one score I wouldn't feel safe going for anything lower than 28 million in round two. In the previous set of arenas Sabertooth went for about 2.7 million more in round 2 than round 1.

3gt30bn45c7p.jpeg

nice! i usually go off trucos info for second round info. first round usually average the guess made online
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Don’t worry 7* arena will come soon then they’ll go down