**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Infinity Dungeons Discussion Thread

Comments

• MRod77MRod77 Posts: 154
    @Kabam Miike if some champs are in AQ/AW can they still be used here?

I am assuming yes, but confirmation would be nice!

I’ve just scrolled through all pages and not seen it asked/answered, if it had been... sorry!

it was answered in the original post, use of champs in AW/AQ or quests does not affect their availability to run this.
  • LarrygunnzLarrygunnz Posts: 11
    @Kabam Miike A couple of years ago when I 1st joined this game, I was banned from in-game chat for spamming recruiting messages when I was a officer, how will I be able to communicate with teammates during this quest???
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Did anyone see that Thanos character in the screenshots?

0tmmxo1byp0x.png

Hope that's a new Thanos variant that is coming soon!
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    MRod77 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike if some champs are in AQ/AW can they still be used here?

I am assuming yes, but confirmation would be nice!

I’ve just scrolled through all pages and not seen it asked/answered, if it had been... sorry!

it was answered in the original post, use of champs in AW/AQ or quests does not affect their availability to run this.

Thanks @MRod77
  • Jaffacaked wrote: »
    Are we looking at an Infinite Number of rooms to fight through, so long as we choose to keep going? I’d love to see how far people can get, and if there are, how the rewards scale.

There are an infinite amount of rooms, but while you can keep playing for more and more gold, the best rewards associated with Infinity Dungeons are from Milestones. After hitting all of those, there won't be more Infinity Dust or Dark Artifacts until the next day.

Are there any rank rewards or is it just milestones ?

No Rank Rewards, just the Milestones! There's already a lot going on next month, and we didn't want to add the pressure of Rank Rewards as well.
  • KKNJ07KKNJ07 Posts: 10
    @Kabam Miike After finishing a room, will the champions health be reset when we enter the next room or do we need to stay healthy to keep entering the subsequent rooms? Say I lost a champ in a room, will the champ stay dead when entering the next room?
  • ShadowNetShadowNet Posts: 95
    edited April 2018
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    Are we looking at an Infinite Number of rooms to fight through, so long as we choose to keep going? I’d love to see how far people can get, and if there are, how the rewards scale.

There are an infinite amount of rooms, but while you can keep playing for more and more gold, the best rewards associated with Infinity Dungeons are from Milestones. After hitting all of those, there won't be more Infinity Dust or Dark Artifacts until the next day.

Are there any rank rewards or is it just milestones ?

No Rank Rewards, just the Milestones! There's already a lot going on next month, and we didn't want to add the pressure of Rank Rewards as well.

Will we at some point get some kind of point/milestone breakdown or will we just have to wait until it goes live?
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    KKNJ07 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike After finishing a room, will the champions health be reset when we enter the next room or do we need to stay healthy to keep entering the subsequent rooms? Say I lost a champ in a room, will the champ stay dead when entering the next room?

I think they have cool downs instead of keeping their healths. So when you’ve completed a set, you may have a cool down until you can reuse those champions with full health.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Did anyone see that Thanos character in the screenshots?

0tmmxo1byp0x.png

Hope that's a new Thanos variant that is coming soon!

Is the same Thanos that is currently in the game
  • Siliyo wrote: »
    How will matchmaking with a stranger work? I'm 6k+ prestige with a 446k+ roster and would like to run dungeons with people similar to my account level. :smile:

Matchmaking won't be available right away (we need to make sure that everybody has updated to the newest version before we can do that). We'll release more information on Matchmaking as we get closer, but basically, it will be start by letting you choose a difficulty you want to play, select your team, and then you start matchmaking. It will match you with somebody with a similar Team Rating that wants to play the same difficulty.
  • KKNJ07KKNJ07 Posts: 10
    Savio444 wrote: »
    KKNJ07 wrote: »

I think they have cool downs instead of keeping their healths. So when you’ve completed a set, you may have a cool down until you can reuse those champions with full health.

Cool down for champions is after you exit a dungeon. I am asking about entering a room after finishing the previous room.
  • Can you use boosts in this mode? (since you can't use standard potions /revives)
  • PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    what is the prestige limt to be eligible for the 5* crystals? 5k, 6k?
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    Ascoop24 wrote: »
    I'm still waiting for a clear answer on how will you determine who gets to see what crystals. Will it be by overall pi or prestige or what? I'm curious to see how it works.

It is based on your Prestige. We don't want brand new summoners getting carried to 5-Star Champions way before they're ready for that level of progression!

Please put a ticket in to support displaying our in game prestige then with the option to hide it. It's stupid that we have to use outside apps and websites to figure this out.

This times 1,000
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 624 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    the final boss has degeneration and the attacker regenerate if both mini are down.
    it means that only one of us, me or my friend, can use this fight to heal.
    is it correct or am i missing something?
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Solswerd wrote: »
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    Ascoop24 wrote: »
    I'm still waiting for a clear answer on how will you determine who gets to see what crystals. Will it be by overall pi or prestige or what? I'm curious to see how it works.

It is based on your Prestige. We don't want brand new summoners getting carried to 5-Star Champions way before they're ready for that level of progression!

Please put a ticket in to support displaying our in game prestige then with the option to hide it. It's stupid that we have to use outside apps and websites to figure this out.

This times 1,000

to the power of 1,000
  • Can you use boosts in this mode? (since you can't use standard potions /revives)

Yes, you can use Boosts.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Kabam DK wrote: »
    Carmel1 wrote: »
    the final boss has degeneration and the attacker regenerate if both mini are down.

That's correct. You'll need to chat with them to determine who ought to take the Boss. There are 2 phrases in Quick Chat to help with this:

- You take the Boss
    - I'll take the Boss

Is it possible to both use the boss to heal with a timeout? So for example player A has a champ with 10% health and player b has a champ with 20%
    Can player b go in and regen to 100% but then timeout in the fight, take the 50% penalty cap, then player a regens to 100%? So instead of 10% and 20% you’ll have 50% and 100%?
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 648 ★★★
    Kabam DK wrote: »
    Carmel1 wrote: »

That's correct. You'll need to chat with them to determine who ought to take the Boss. There are 2 phrases in Quick Chat to help with this:

- You take the Boss
    - I'll take the Boss

Is it possible to both use the boss to heal with a timeout? So for example player A has a champ with 10% health and player b has a champ with 20%
    Can player b go in and regen to 100% but then timeout in the fight, take the 50% penalty cap, then player a regens to 100%? So instead of 10% and 20% you’ll have 50% and 100%?

No. per post, you regen 1% of hit, and the boss degens 3% per second. Boss will die before timer runs out
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 624 ★★★
    There is no limits to the number of times I enter this quests?
    Can I choose a team, run any difficulty levels I choose for few rounds, then exists and try again using a different team and different difficulty level?
    The only limitiontion is the refresh time of each champion, just like in arena?
  • Carmel1 wrote: »
    There is no limits to the number of times I enter this quests?
    Can I choose a team, run any difficulty levels I choose for few rounds, then exists and try again using a different team and different difficulty level?
    The only limitiontion is the refresh time of each champion, just like in arena?

Yes.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    The rewards/crystal thing is super confusing. Can we get a breakdown of points and milestones? Also a breakdown of the crystal rewards.

"There will be 18 Different Crystals, 6 of each 3-Star, 4-Star, and 5-Star Varieties. 3 of each will be available every week, flipping back and forth between the two"

3 crystals (of each star level) will be available every week, flipping back and forth between the two... What is the "two" referring to? The 2 weeks of the different selection of 3 crystals? Please break this down a little as it doesn't really make sense.

Also, knowing who is in all of the 6 different crystals would be great.
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Cool. I dig things that reward us for keeping and allow us to use our 1*, 2*, and 3* champs.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Can we get some confirmation on which champions are in which pool of the different crystals? I’d hate to be waiting for the next one to come around hoping for it to have arkangel in it, but then I miss out on one with iceman in and none of them have arkangel anyway.

Could we get a breakdown of which champions are in which of the 6 crystal crystals. Cheers.
  • KI2_KI2_ Posts: 12
    Can you show us all the milestone rewards and what we can buy with those shards we get?