**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Infinity Dungeons Discussion Thread

Comments

• General_VisGeneral_Vis Posts: 138
    Sounds great.

My only slight concern is that the game still constantly restarts when moving between apps and despite being told it was being looked at ages ago there doesn’t seem to be a fix in sight.

The quick chat will help matters, but there’s still probably going to be a need to discuss strategy outside of the game and it’s going to affect timings if the game restarts every time you switch between apps.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    What happens if you pull a champ that’s already sig 99?

Nothing ,this just like on 3-4* arena reward

I'm hoping they have some fail safe in place to prevent that from happening. Either a new crystal or being unable to pull an already maxed out champ. There isn't a 4* crystal where I don't have at least one maxed already.

Why would the put a fail safe in for that, kinda defeats the whole point of RNG an the whole crystal system already in place

Because it would suck to get the milestones each day and not being able to get a champ (or sig level) in return. Pulling something you've maxed out usually gives a max sig crystal, but I doubt that would be the case here, so you'd get literally nothing.

That’s wright if u have maxed champ u will take nothing, but if you don’t have dupe or person u will give new hero or dupe him to lvl 1 sig. Pretty good thing to collect a new 5*s

I know, but that does not seem "wright" to me. That seems wrong, so I'm asking for a failsafe to prevent people from getting nothing.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★

I'm hoping they have some fail safe in place to prevent that from happening. Either a new crystal or being unable to pull an already maxed out champ. There isn't a 4* crystal where I don't have at least one maxed already.

Why would the put a fail safe in for that, kinda defeats the whole point of RNG an the whole crystal system already in place

Because it would suck to get the milestones each day and not being able to get a champ (or sig level) in return. Pulling something you've maxed out usually gives a max sig crystal, but I doubt that would be the case here, so you'd get literally nothing.

That’s wright if u have maxed champ u will take nothing, but if you don’t have dupe or person u will give new hero or dupe him to lvl 1 sig. Pretty good thing to collect a new 5*s

I know, but that does not seem "wright" to me. That seems wrong, so I'm asking for a failsafe to prevent people from getting nothing.

But they are not getting "nothing". They are at best getting a new champ, but also could awaken champ that you can add stones too. Some champs only need to be Sig 1 to gain good benefits.

Yeah you won't get full benefit of you pull max Sig but that's just how it goes

But they are not getting "nothing". They are at best getting a new champ, but also could awaken champ that you can add stones too. Some champs only need to be Sig 1 to gain good benefits.

You won't get anything if you have the champ at max sig already. That's literally getting nothing. Yeah, at best you get something, but it's completely possible to get nothing. Please explain how that's okay.
  • RickdeckRickdeck Posts: 8
    I don't understand that Ultron Prime. Is that labyrinth Ultron?? I did 100% lol and Kabam put one of my rewards in the crystals? I am upset. @Kabam Miike can you clarify ?
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Rickdeck wrote: »
    I don't understand that Ultron Prime. Is that labyrinth Ultron?? I did 100% lol and Kabam put one of my rewards in the crystals? I am upset. @Kabam Miike can you clarify ?

The LoL reward is Ultron OG
    I'm happy with the champs being basics. That's a good thought. I am hoping to awaken some of my champs. I won't be able to pull new champs, that's okay. I already have them so that's fair. But I don't want to grind my ass of and then pull Guillotine and have it be like "to bad, there was a chance for you to get something, but now you get nothing"

You won't get anything if you have the champ at max sig already. That's literally getting nothing. Yeah, at best you get something, but it's completely possible to get nothing. Please explain how that's okay.

I dunno,At least gain dark artifacts from dupes and more for max dupes?
    edited April 2018

I'm not sure, sometimes is called ultron classic, there was some confusion about the ultron names in the past years. The ultron in the regular crystals I tought was called Ultron (Age of Ultron). So I assumed that Ultron prime was the labyrinth one. But I could be wrong

I'm not sure, sometimes is called ultron classic, there was some confusion about the ultron names in the past years.

Ultron Prime is age of Ultron the movie Ultron

Ultron OG is The classic one,The LoL reward

Actually I believe it's Classic Ultron in Labyrinth while the AoU one is called Ultron (Prime)

Actually I believe it's Classic Ultron in Labyrinth while the AoU one is called Ultron (Prime)

Yes that's what I was saying.
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    The whole event could end up yielding 3 sig stones .... for a full month worth of grinding ... :neutral:

I know. I don't mind it with the 3* champs, I have almost all maxed and I know others have that problem even more. But with the 4* champs there are some that aren't maxed yet and I want to get those. Not get nothing.

But if nothing else, a max sig crystal or even 25 shards or something would be great. Getting nothing just feels so stupid.

you'll still get iso an gold so again you'll still not be getting "nothing".

If at point in the game where you got loads of max Sig 4* then it's not going to be **** deal not getting a max Sig crystal. An tbh there are not a huge amount of people with max Sig 5*. If you don't want to take the risk then choose a different crystal. Kabam won't change it so just gotta suck it up an accept it
  • quando213quando213 Posts: 82
    Why make it basic hero? Some might end up getting 3 signature levels while others get 3 brand new God-tier champs. It is not fair this way.

Rewarding basic hero in Basic arenas makes sense, because players already know exactly what they're going to get and can decide if they want to grind or not. But this?

Getting 275 6* shards, some ISO and 20 signature levels for Groot instead of a new Hyperion is sad enough. Why do you have to make it only 1 signature level for Groot?

If at point in the game where you got loads of max Sig 4* then it's not going to be **** deal not getting a max Sig crystal. An tbh there are not a huge amount of people with max Sig 5*. If you don't want to take the risk then choose a different crystal. Kabam won't change it so just gotta suck it up an accept it

I don't have to suck it up an accept it. This thread is for questions and feedback. I'm asking a question while giving my feedback ("will there be some failsafe in place" and "could there maybe be one, because not getting a sig level would feel like getting nothing") I am wording it nicely and not being disrespectful to anyone and I shouldn't get a disrespectful respons like your.

As I've explained before, there isn't a crystal without this "risk" for me so I'm asking Kabam to take the risk away.

I don't reply nasty to others when they ask for their accounts back, sold champs back, sentinal changes, champ reworks, arena feedback or anything else. The whole idea of this forum is that we can share our thoughts instead of sucking it up. (And really, do you think Kabam would have changed anything after v12 or after the sentinels if we'd all sucked it up an accept it.)
    quando213 wrote: »
    Why make it basic hero? Some might end up getting 3 signature levels while others get 3 brand new God-tier champs. It is not fair this way.

Rewarding basic hero in Basic arenas makes sense, because players already know exactly what they're going to get and can decide if they want to grind or not. But this?

Getting 275 6* shards, some ISO and 20 signature levels for Groot instead of a new Hyperion is sad enough. Why do you have to make it only 1 signature level for Groot?

1 sig and no shards. Don't forget the no shards thing.
  • WolfeWolfe Posts: 272 ★★
    This quest is free to enter and costs zero energy so whatever you get you are getting for free. Apparently from what I read you can do it as many times as you want also. But hey if you don’t like the rewards you have the choice not to do it. I don’t do every MODOK’s Lab too cos sometimes I simply don’t have the time so I miss out on the shards and possibly a sig stone.

Wolfe wrote: »
    This quest is free to enter and costs zero energy so whatever you get you are getting for free. Apparently from what I read you can do it as many times as you want also. But hey if you don’t like the rewards you have the choice not to do it. I don’t do every MODOK’s Lab too cos sometimes I simply don’t have the time so I miss out on the shards and possibly a sig stone.

The milestones end though, they aren't unlimited. So you get a set amount of crystals, not as many as you want.

I don't have to suck it up an accept it. This thread is for questions and feedback. I'm asking a question while giving my feedback ("will there be some failsafe in place" and "could there maybe be one, because not getting a sig level would feel like getting nothing") I am wording it nicely and not being disrespectful to anyone and I shouldn't get a disrespectful respons like your.

As I've explained before, there isn't a crystal without this "risk" for me so I'm asking Kabam to take the risk away.

I don't reply nasty to others when they ask for their accounts back, sold champs back, sentinal changes, champ reworks, arena feedback or anything else. The whole idea of this forum is that we can share our thoughts instead of sucking it up. (And really, do you think Kabam would have changed anything after v12 or after the sentinels if we'd all sucked it up an accept it.)

You must be a precious snowflake if you thought that was disrespectful. And quite frankly deluded if you are equating not getting a max sig crystal in this brand new event to the 12.0 an sentinel problems.

If you don't like that's risk choose another batch of crystals. Bottom line is you csn leave feedback but will have to suck it up an accept it as they will not change it

That's not up to you to decide. Do you know how many people said "they wan't change it so deal with it" after v12, sentinels or just a random guy asking how to get his sold champs back.

I'm not comparing the problems, I'm comparing the responses and that it's not up to you to decide what's a problem or not. Saying someone should suck it up helps no one. You could be constructive and helpful, but instead you're being disrespectful and not at all helpful.

I didn't think the sentinels where a problem. I liked them more last week then I did today. I didn't tell anyone to get over it. I didn't butt in with v12 either and let that run it's course. I didn't want them to do a roll back to a previous version and I'm glad they didn't. I didn't tell anyone to suck it up or get over it and definitely didn't say "Kabam won't change it". I can't decide what they change, as far as I know, neither can you. They reversed an accidental action on my account, when I was autobattling while sleepy and spend units. I see other say "they don't do that" on here a lot but they do.

Now if you don't have anything constructive to add, just don't say anything.

The milestones end though, they aren't unlimited. So you get a set amount of crystals, not as many as you want.

Did I say I was going to decide that, no. I believe I was constructive by saying choose a different batch of you don't want the chance at pulling a max Sig.

Basic arenas don't award a full dupe an only give 1 Sig level, why are you not complaining that's unfair ? Kabam are doing some awesome an some people think it's unfair you don't get a max Sig crystal lmao.

If this is going to be a regular part of the game in the future then kabam are obviously keeping balancing in mind so people are not maxing out Sig levels very quickly. These crystals have a very small pool so if someone kept rinsing these dungeons an only opening crystals from a single pool they would have the chance to max Sig champs way quicker than intended.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

You must be a precious snowflake if you thought that was disrespectful. And quite frankly deluded if you are equating not getting a max sig crystal in this brand new event to the 12.0 an sentinel problems.

If you don't like that's risk choose another batch of crystals. Bottom line is you csn leave feedback but will have to suck it up an accept it as they will not change it

That's not up to you to decide. Do you know how many people said "they wan't change it so deal with it" after v12, sentinels or just a random guy asking how to get his sold champs back.

I'm not comparing the problems, I'm comparing the responses and that it's not up to you to decide what's a problem or not. Saying someone should suck it up helps no one. You could be constructive and helpful, but instead you're being disrespectful and not at all helpful.

I didn't think the sentinels where a problem. I liked them more last week then I did today. I didn't tell anyone to get over it. I didn't butt in with v12 either and let that run it's course. I didn't want them to do a roll back to a previous version and I'm glad they didn't. I didn't tell anyone to suck it up or get over it and definitely didn't say "Kabam won't change it". I can't decide what they change, as far as I know, neither can you. They reversed an accidental action on my account, when I was autobattling while sleepy and spend units. I see other say "they don't do that" on here a lot but they do.

Did I say I was going to decide that, no. I believe I was constructive by saying choose a different batch of you don't want the chance at pulling a max Sig.

Basic arenas don't award a full dupe an only give 1 Sig level, why are you not complaining that's unfair ? Kabam are doing some awesome an some people think it's unfair you don't get a max Sig crystal lmao.

If this is going to be a regular part of the game in the future then kabam are obviously keeping balancing in mind so people are not maxing out Sig levels very quickly. These crystals have a very small pool so if someone kept rinsing these dungeons an only opening crystals from a single pool they would have the chance to max Sig champs way quicker than intended.

The max you can get is 3 crystals over the month. That means 60 sig levels, or 40 if you get a new champ. Not exactly game breaking.
  • orballorball Posts: 52
    Are there any upcoming challenges besides infinity dungeon

I already explained there is no crystal without this issue for me. I also never asked for a max sig crystal. I'm asking for something, like a respin, 25 shards, a class specific sig stone (possibly limited to champs in these crystals) or something else. A sig crystal would definitely be okay with me, but so would 20 or 25 shards.

And the arena isn't unfair because it's 1 champ. You know if you want it or not. It's not a chance at 10 different champs, of which some will give nothing.
    edited April 2018

The max you can get is 3 crystals over the month. That means 60 sig levels, or 40 if you get a new champ. Not exactly game breaking.

That's for the 5* I don't recall seeing a number for the maximum obtainable 4* crystal.
  • orballorball Posts: 52
    @Kabam Miike do we have challenges like goldblum challenge??? And do we had legend runs

Didn't say it was game breaking, but at the same time we've never had a chance to have multiple goes at such a small batch of champs.

I already explained there is no crystal without this issue for me. I also never asked for a max sig crystal. I'm asking for something, like a respin, 25 shards, a class specific sig stone (possibly limited to champs in these crystals) or something else. A sig crystal would definitely be okay with me, but so would 20 or 25 shards.

And the arena isn't unfair because it's 1 champ. You know if you want it or not. It's not a chance at 10 different champs, of which some will give nothing.

Arena is the same tho an only awards 1 Sig level for a dupe if it's a basic champ. Maybe we should have that changed to suit you too
  • What are the prestige cutoffs for unlocking difficulty level 6 dungeon and make the 5* dungeon Crystal available? Please repky ASAP! Thanks in advance!