The Crashing is Out of Control

UmaheroUmahero Member Posts: 55
This game is really starting to piss me off with the crashing. I just lost half the health of one of my champions in AQ because it crashed just as I was about to fight a sentinel and when I brought it back up my health was at 50% without so much as a punch thrown. It's been crashing (app just closes suddenly) sporadically for the past couple weeks but it's never really caused any harm it just been an annoyance until now. Come on Kabam!

Comments

• lokeshjolly009lokeshjolly009 Member Posts: 1
    Plz
  • UmaheroUmahero Member Posts: 55
    This has happened twice more since this post. It just happened again in AQ on the first mini boss. As soon as I hit fight it crashes. The app just shuts down and when I reopen half my heath is gone. I need help. I've spent a lot of money with you guys over the past few years and not so much as a response from from an administrator. Is this happening to anybody else?
  • Kabam PorthosKabam Porthos Moderator Posts: 4,676
    Hey Umahero, I’m sorry to hear the game crashed while you were playing in an Alliance Quest! To help us keep track of performance issues such as this, we have created two new threads, allowing us to keep everyone's comments in the same place.

If you are an Android user, please give us your feedback by providing the information we have requested in THIS thread. If you are an iOS user, please give us your feedback by providing the information we have requested in THIS thread.

To help keep the Forum tidy, I’ll go ahead and close this discussion.
This discussion has been closed.