**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The Rift of Chaos

edited April 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hello
Tell, please, if I go through
The Rift of Chaos 2 category, will I receive 5000 shards of the Rift of Chaos 3 category?

Comments

• edited April 2018
    Why did it tripple? Delete the dupes, please.
  • Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    When you complete a tier 2 rift, you will get 5000 shard for tier 3 rift(if that is your question)
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Doing beginner rift gives 5000 normal rift shards, doing normal rift gives 5000 heroic rift shards, doing heroic rift gives 5000 master rift shards, and doing master rift gives some amount of 5* shards that I can’t remember

That answer your question?
  • Whododo872 wrote: »
    Doing beginner rift gives 5000 normal rift shards, doing normal rift gives 5000 heroic rift shards, doing heroic rift gives 5000 master rift shards, and doing master rift gives some amount of 5* shards that I can’t remember

That answer your question?

If I did normal twice, shall I recieve 10000 shards or not?
  • Tell me, please.
  • Rynot916Rynot916 Posts: 30
    every time you complete a rift you always receive 5000 shards for the next difficulty of rift. the exception is the master level rifts, which award 500 5* shards on completion.
  • Rynot916 wrote: »
    every time you complete a rift you always receive 5000 shards for the next difficulty of rift. the exception is the master level rifts, which award 500 5* shards on completion.

Thank you very much.