**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Not receiving Marvel Insider rewards for MCoC?!

King_GarfKing_Garf Posts: 48
edited April 2018 in General Discussion
I purchased the Ultimate crystal bundle in the Marvel Insider rewards section. It said that it would be sent in about 4-6 weeks. That was 7 weeks ago. I’m positive that I put my ign in correctly so what’s the issue with me not getting it. Others who purchased it that I know of also haven’t received the bundle.

Comments

• Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    Same here
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    On the website it says it only apllies to US players, but still this is weird
  • mihmih Posts: 8
    Guys, you should read the email Marvel sends you =/

"The reward will be delivered to your Marvel Contest of Champions account by 4/20/2018. "
  • King_GarfKing_Garf Posts: 48
    edited April 2018
    I did and all it said was that it would be delivered in 4-6 weeks. I coincidentally got it like 15 minutes after I posted the original post. There was no specific date that it would be delivered.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    King_Garf wrote: »
    I did and all it said was that it would be delivered in 4-6 weeks. I coincidentally got it like 15 minutes after I posted the original post. There was no specific date that it would be delivered.

You have to go through Marvel Insider support for any Insider issues. Kabam doesn't have access to it.
  • DGCDGC Posts: 59
    Got mine today
  • Hey King_Garf, as was mentioned further up the thread, you should contact Marvel directly with any questions you have about Insider. If you have any similar questions or concerns in the future, you can find more information on Marvel Insider here: https://marvel.com/insider/faq

With that being said, I'm happy to hear you have now received this Crystal Bundle, and will go ahead and close this thread.
This discussion has been closed.