**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Its your birthday, its your birthday, its your birthday

Hello Its my birthday and I have a 5* crystal to open I would like to dupe of the following champs: Medusa, Magik, Moonnight! Thanks😂

Comments

• Rogue_PsychoRogue_Psycho Posts: 70
    Hey Kabam Miike, Its mu birthday today and I was wondering if I could xupe o e of the following from my 5* crystal: Medusa, Magik, or Moon night, thank you!
  • UltimatechampionUltimatechampion Posts: 107
    Happy birthday dude hope u get what r u expecting cheers.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Happy birthday! May all your wishes come through.
    Did you just wish all players get x5 free T2a and x5 free T5b? :D

haboikvl2yt1.png

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    @Steelhead he posted two birthday begs. But why moon knight tho? He’s okay but there are better ones. If ur gonna beg, do it well
  • Never hurts to ask I guess. Lol. Happy birthday fella, hope you have good luck in the game :smile:
  • Man kabam sould celbraty everyones bd by giveing Crystal like the utament one
  • Happy b day hope you get 5*blade or gwenpool
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Happy b day hope you get 5*blade or gwenpool

That’s a mean wish, he wants Medusa, Magik or Moonknight.
  • Rogue_PsychoRogue_Psycho Posts: 70
    Thanks yall, didnt realize that this was open to the public... Thought that Kabam would only hear my pleas😂 thanks anyways, got a nebula which Im pretty happy about thanks for your support and Bradely you are absolutely correct Kabam should celebrate everyones B days!