**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

CLEVER MOVE in the featured champ, KABAM!

bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
I'm a firm believer that KABAM purposely shifted Punisher 2099 arena further to avoid Android users use the energy refills they got from the compensation.These things will expire in 7 days just before the Punisher 2099 arena started. KABAM be like, "Oh you want compensation? Here you go. Think you can use that in Punisher 2099 arena? Not a chance!" Care to explain @Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_ ??

Comments

• DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    They don't have to explain anything lol, you got the comps and have had arenas to use them in.

They gave us a free punisher arena as he is a very rare champ.

Get over it dude and don't demand answers that don't need answering.

I thought the recent offer was terrible but it doesn't demand answers
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    I tink they did it because Gwenpool was going to be a basic champafter Howard, skipping the memory lane crystal ...
    Thst way nothing will change, which upsets me quite a bit since the cut-offs were going to drop
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    bloodyCain wrote: »
    I'm a firm believer that KABAM purposely shifted Punisher 2099 arena further to avoid Android users use the energy refills they got from the compensation.These things will expire in 7 days just before the Punisher 2099 arena started. KABAM be like, "Oh you want compensation? Here you go. Think you can use that in Punisher 2099 arena? Not a chance!" Care to explain @Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_ ??

You don't have to claim the compensation so the lifespan is infinite.....it never expires so just wait till you decide to go for a specific champ.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    danielmath wrote: »

You don't have to claim the compensation so the lifespan is infinite.....it never expires so just wait till you decide to go for a specific champ.

I do this with crystals all the time. Sitting on 200+ arena boosts for when I really need them.
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    very sneaky
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★

Mail rewards expire after 7 days. Claim yours now or they'll be gone
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    GbSarkar wrote: »

Mail rewards expire after 7 days. Claim yours now or they'll be gone

Conveniently the refills will expire JUST before the Gwenpool arena, even if you keep them in the mail till the last second hehe
  • TsunaniTsunani Posts: 173
    Kabam f**ing up Android users again and now the new basics arena will happen the same time with featured heroe.
  • LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    Wait having GP arena with old feature arena is bad thing?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Not sure why they changed it. I expected 2099 myself. Not that I'm upset about it. I had a feeling CW was coming. I think the only other time I saw the New/Old pattern break was for Captain America CW. Perhaps that he Memory Lane as well. Ah, well. Time to wake up my WS. :)
  • NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 260 ★★
    I don't think any of this has to do with the compensation, or the gwenpool arena. I honestly don't have any idea why they pushed Punisher 2099 back, but they didnt form this whole plot just so we couldn't use our stamina refills for him. And Gwenpool was never going to be the basic after Howard, they already stated that the basic schedule isn't changing after what they did with Joe & SIM. My guess is they might put SIM as the basic to fill in the spot of the memory lane crystal ...
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    So you Android users are complaining about losing an advantage in arenas. What's wrong with a fair arena? That's all you guys complained about when Android devices were down for several hours. Some of you (not all) are hypocrites
    NMEONES wrote: »
    I don't think any of this has to do with the compensation, or the gwenpool arena. I honestly don't have any idea why they pushed Punisher 2099 back, but they didnt form this whole plot just so we couldn't use our stamina refills for him. And Gwenpool was never going to be the basic after Howard, they already stated that the basic schedule isn't changing after what they did with Joe & SIM. My guess is they might put SIM as the basic to fill in the spot of the memory lane crystal ...

Exactly. They won't change the basic schedule. They will just skip it like they did wjth the last 2 crystals.
    That's probably why they decided to do 2x old champions in a row now ...
  • realiTicrealiTic Posts: 96
    Most Android users used boost in the Hyperion arena already, cutoff was 6.4 mil beating DV making it the highest score so far. Also P99 arena ending along with this Month's event quest makes sense.
  • TsunaniTsunani Posts: 173
    IOS players always had advantage over Android since the game loading times is way shorter for them, allowing to score more in less time, but God forbids if android players ever have an advantage.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    the memory lane crystal would've have been another ridiculous cutoff.... and just sell the refills.
  • 4thYellowFlash4thYellowFlash Posts: 28
    IOS devices run better because the platform & CPU is better then Android. The true reason they made a change has nothing to do with what gifts where giving out to Android users. They changed the Basic with Venom...no one said anything. I'm sorry Android users don't have the speed of an IOS Device, however that's just the way it goes. Apple Devices are just better for gaming. They are made that way. It has nothing to do with the game developers. All they do is write the code. If you want your game to run better...get the best Android Device or get an iPhone.
  • Bullfighter77Bullfighter77 Posts: 68
    Serious? @DarkestDestroyer is right. Punisher is a rare champ to get. With the arena players probably already have 4* Punishers!
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    @Bullfighter77 I've been playing this game since launch, I have had champs from arenas and am in an alliance where we have mins for arena events so I am on a constant grind.

I pulled my 1st 4* Punisher 3 weeks ago, so yep he is very rare.

And my total fights is nothing compared to some in my alliance who still don't have him.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Punisher 2099 is useless. The other punisher is 10000000 times better.
  • xion360xion360 Posts: 88
    The fact that the game was down for hour many hours during voodoo arena? 3-4 or something like that? I am on IOS, but if I was still on Android I would have still hit my mark. I hit 6.5 million in the first two days that 3-4 hours would have only caused me to have to grind a little more on the third day. & Most likely moving 2099 up to the next arena slot instead of this coming week, I can only assume that it's because of the Memory Lane Crystal (2016) not some big conspiracy to screw over android once again.... Logical thinking can be a very helpful tool some of you should try it sometime.
    The thing here is not compensation ... is why did they changed arena schedule from a moment to another.
    Will there be 2x new featured champs in a row now? Will there be another old featured after CW? Will there be something to replace the memory lane crystal, or will it just be skipped?
    What's the answer here?
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Last year at the end of June the game had 2 arena cycles without a new champion being released.

The schedule didn't change, it is the same as this time last year.
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    will you all just be happy with the appreciation they are giving us
  • 4thYellowFlash4thYellowFlash Posts: 28
    I didn't see anyone asking why they moved Joe Fitit & placed Venom. These are theme Arenas. It's simple Civil Warrior needed to be added. Nothing more nothing less. I feel that if you guys spent more time in said Arena you would hit your Mark for the Champion. Nothing you say will change a thing. So just get in the Arena & score points. You have 1 week to do so. Round1 can be high but Round2 will be lower. Now you 19.5 hours to score as many points as you can. See you all ok the leaderboards
  • DarkDark Posts: 60

Mail expires after certain day so its not infinite. but sure you can extend the lifespan of those items if you claim them just one day before mail expires
  • NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 260 ★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    The thing here is not compensation ... is why did they changed arena schedule from a moment to another.
    Will there be 2x new featured champs in a row now? Will there be another old featured after CW? Will there be something to replace the memory lane crystal, or will it just be skipped?
    What's the answer here?

I'm pretty sure they will replace the memory lane crystal with an old basic. Maybe SIM. And punisher 2099 will probably be paired with him [or whoever replaced the memory lane crystal]. Then Gwenpool will be paired with an older featured champ like it normally is. @Kabam Miike already said that there won't be any further disruption to the basic hero schedule.. besides the memory lane crystal not being the basic.