**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Chadwick and Tom Event Quest

SyphSyph Posts: 3
edited April 2018 in General Discussion
By the third string of fights, you hit a line of enemies that can't even be hurt until you get fifteen consecutive hits on them. That's not that bad until you realize if you get hit once, you have to start all over again. Like, I understand having difficulty and challenging aspects, that's fine but this is impossible like, c'mon.
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• CanarioCanario Posts: 167
    Iv noticed parry doesn't work much in that quest,works fine on the other chapters but just not this one,or maybe its just me.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Well, perhaps not with the OP on that whole hoping people eat **** food. Lol. It's just frustrating is all. OP, use AA. Stun them with L3 and fire away.
  • IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    My problem is, is that the 15 hits aren't including Sp3's, that's the real horse stuff. I have made a post already, but of course, silence!

http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/63730/new-challenge-15-hits-bug#latest
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    Yeah with the amount of lag going on I can't play more than 10 minutes without having to stop for about 5 minutes just to delag!
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Cleared it yesterday, wasn't too bad.
  • BosleyBosley Posts: 247 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    Voluntaris wrote: »

With your roster, I'm sure that's true. But most of us aren't in that same top level.

Feels like all they care about is that top 1%. The rest of us can suck rocks....
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Bosley wrote: »

With your roster, I'm sure that's true. But most of us aren't in that same top level.

Feels like all they care about is that top 1%. The rest of us can suck rocks....

I’m very sure this challenge isn’t catered to the top 1%, not even close.

The PIs of the opponents, and number of nodes on them would have to be doubled at the very least to cater to the top 1%.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Honestly, I'm not complaining because the Challenge itself is too hard. Chapter 3 is only one Chapter. I survived. Lol. I was just frustrated with the AI not being consistent. It felt like whatever elements were making the timing off added to the difficulty, and I was on one. Lol. I know that's what makes it challenging. I was still ready to throw the tablet. XD
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,504 ★★★★★
    Just curious...was this the first post claiming the content is too difficult? Just want to prepare myself for how many more we will see today.
  • BrandJennBrandJenn Posts: 145
    Bosley wrote: »

You know what I did when a hard chalenge quest cane up that I didn’t have the roster for? I didn’t run it...

Wait until you have a better roster to complete harder challenges rather than jump on the forums and complain that its too hard

I am so tired of everyone wanting easy content, great rewards, free stuff, etc. CONSTANTLY
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    @Mcord117

Agreed. I completed once just doing one path on each. The rewards aren't worth it to me to 100% it. I am one of those players that plays for fun and is mostly motivated by rewards. If the rewards aren't good enough I would rather just forget it. Especially after playing for 2+ years.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    I "finished" chapter 4,Still have to throw my hair with my "genius" plan of going one path and defeating Thanos.

That way,I'll face 6 thanox.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    This wasn't very hard for me, but it was definitely harder than Michael B's challenge.

The last 4 lines of quest 4 that have that counter tactics node are pretty tough for people only using 5/50 champs. That stun immune IM is just evil lol.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    The power gain on Thanos actually helps you rather than hurts you.

If maintaining a combo of 15 hits is too difficult then I’d suggest this content is out of your reach (for now).

I find it so easy to fight Thanos, this boss fight was actually fun and didn’t mind that it took so long. My drax 4*, 4/50 drax went in with 20% health. He just throws sp1 and 2. Through the whole fight. His specials are so easy to evade. Took 80% of his health.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Savio444 wrote: »
    The power gain on Thanos actually helps you rather than hurts you.

If maintaining a combo of 15 hits is too difficult then I’d suggest this content is out of your reach (for now).

I find it so easy to fight Thanos, this boss fight was actually fun and didn’t mind that it took so long. My drax 4*, 4/50 drax went in with 20% health. He just throws sp1 and 2. Through the whole fight. His specials are so easy to evade. Took 80% of his health.

I felt that with 2/35 OML and r4/10 Iceman lmao
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    This one is sort of fun... the first two chapters anyway...

The 3rd is frustrating... one champ on every line seems to be a sniper champ. Try to go from block into a medium without your fingers ever not touching the screen you get hit. Game decides to lag right as you hit your 15 hit combo you get hit. 15 hit combo of MLLLM try to land sp you get hit...

4th chapter the first line the same thing... hung it up for now... will revisit the 4th chapter after I get my better champs back from AQ...
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    I swear english is not my second language...

I mean without your fingers ever leaving the screen....
  • VimesVonlipVimesVonlip Posts: 177 ★★
    Yeah, in a game with so many broken mechanics, lag problems and glitches putting a 15 hit minimum on champs is a real screw job. Seeing"Parry" pop up but not getting a stun is frequent, lagging to the point that the game plays like it's in slow motion making timing your attacks/evaded almost impossible and then the recovery time of the champs changing from fight to fight e.g. hitting an L1 as Gamorra against War machine and getting hit with his L1 before she's even put her sword away.
  • Sunny2847Sunny2847 Posts: 125
    Can i go ahead with round 4??..please let me know...my team dormammu 5/50 unduped,medusa 4/40 sig 23,hyperion 4/40 sig90,starlord 4/40 sig68,sparky 4/40 unduped