**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Release a 2* THANOS

Dear KABAM.
Attention: KABAM mike or Adora

Could we get a 2* THANOS in calendarevent or a special event quest next week when Infinity war is released?
My thought behind this request is this,
- most will never see a rare drop of 4* thanos or even a 5* thanos.
- It would not change the game in any way
- It would strictly be a way to celebrate the long anticipated inclusion of thanos into the marvel cinematic universe
- Since most will never see a 4* or 5* thanos. having a 2* in their collection would be fun to use on minor daily quests and in their collection.

Please consider granting us this request as a fan courtesy. Thank you.

Please no negative comments. Help support this post with positivity. Thank you to the community.

Comments

• Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I think the 3* Thanos should be added, just so this champion will actually be used by a large segment of mid-level players (but I certainly agree with a 2* Thanos adding to my collection).
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★

Did I miss something? He is going to be dropping?????

But I 100% support this idea. Hell, I'd even take a 1* Thanos.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★

Same, I seriously doubt he will be though..
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Yes, it’d be awesome to have even a 2*. Never played Thanos before but he’s fun to fight.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    We,the players,need 2* Thanos to bring the total destruction of the marvel universe!!!

Bwahahahahaha!!
    We,the players,need 2* Thanos to bring the total destruction of the marvel universe!!!

Bwahahahahaha!!

In all seriousness,I'd LOVE this.

With a collector's passion myself,I'd love new 2*s.

Hey,I'd hate a 1*,They don't sp3,You can't wreck anyone with a 1* Thanos,Without that sp3.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★

Bwahahahahaha!!

c7vpqo7ro2fd.jpeg
    Savio444 wrote: »

Bwahahahahaha!!

c7vpqo7ro2fd.jpeg

Uh...Both?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited April 2018
    Yeah cool idea. They’ve done it the past and it makes sense for them to do so now as well. Also harmless. A 3* might be a smidgeon too much, but OG Thanos isn’t even that game changing, so maybe....
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    edited April 2018
    Savio444 wrote: »

Bwahahahahaha!!

c7vpqo7ro2fd.jpeg
    Everybody knows 2* Thanos can wreck everyone. He pwns like a boss. l4f0ny2cg7y9.png
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    It be a big marketing miss if they dont do a thanos arena. Every other game has him for infinity war release.
    Zuko_ILC wrote: »
    It be a big marketing miss if they dont do a thanos arena. Every other game has him for infinity war release.

Except,Those games didn't ALREADY have him.
    But yeah,Need a 2* Thanos!
  • UltimatechampionUltimatechampion Posts: 107
    Login with calender with a chance at 2 or 3 star thanos would be great.
  • SgtAnime1SgtAnime1 Posts: 66
    Personally, I think we need that 1* Thanos.
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    Need a no star thanos
  • CLMPitombeiraCLMPitombeira Posts: 51
    This is an excellent proposal request. And above all: simple, acceptable and nothing greedy. But I think it's very unlikely that Kabam will do something so cool. Already has a difficulty to catch a Punisher, and they have made OG Deadpool and OG Vision in motives to grab more money. If they put a 2 * ACT3 Thanos no doubt it will be by way of buying with real cash.
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    I would love there to be an easily obtainable way to get those trophy champs as a 2*. That would be awesome.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    wh1xpj1pb7el.jpeg

Different Thanos pic. Maybe there will be a Infinity War version
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    I don’t know if that’s fair to the players who beat the hardest content in the game the fastest to get him. To me he’s more of a 🏆 for those players who earned him. I think if they released him even as a 2 or 1* it would take away from his rarity. Just my opinion
    DL864 wrote: »
    I don’t know if that’s fair to the players who beat the hardest content in the game the fastest to get him. To me he’s more of a 🏆 for those players who earned him. I think if they released him even as a 2 or 1* it would take away from his rarity. Just my opinion

No it won't, 2* Thanos is awesome tbh,the 4* and 5* wouldn't lose value.

It's more for just using and playing around with Thanos for fun.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I would love to have 2* Thanos, 2* Kang, 2* Collector, 2* Symbiotes, 2* Adaptiods, etc in my collection :D
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Wonderful idea
    DL864 wrote: »

Bro, do you want to compare a 2* hero with a 4* version of him? Really?
    shchong2 wrote: »
    I would love to have 2* Thanos, 2* Kang, 2* Collector, 2* Symbiotes, 2* Adaptiods, etc in my collection :D

Dude, I'd really like to get the scientific and tech version of the Sentinel.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Get the 3* from marvel insider. Enjoy,