**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

All of a sudden..

I am playing on Asus Zenfone 3 (so, Android) and was doing Chadwick Challenge. These last fights something odd happened: at the start of the fight, scenario (including the fighting champions) seemd to grow slightly larger and the fight become much more fluid and the controls much more responsive. It was so much easier to evade, intercept, etc.

So, two questions:

1. Anybody has any clue of what happened?

2. How can I keep it this way?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,684 ★★★★★
    I expect your positive experience to be fixed toot sweet.
  • Options
    HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    Doing Daily Quest Expert now. Business as usual. It was good while it lasted. Wonder if it has something to do with fps and such...

I also wonder if that is how the game presnts itself to iPhone users. If it is, I'm going to borrow one...
  • Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Doing Daily Quest Expert now. Business as usual. It was good while it lasted. Wonder if it has something to do with fps and such...

I also wonder if that is how the game presnts itself to iPhone users. If it is, I'm going to borrow one...

It's kinda good in iPhones, Although we now have the same issues y'all with android are having
  • Options
    G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    That's happened to me before all of a sudden the graphics look more clear and the FPS rate faster and is much more responsive. Its weird
  • Options
    nameplasnameplas Posts: 240 ★★
    Ultra instinct....
  • Options
    juST4fUNjuST4fUN Posts: 172
    warning bells must going on fast at kabam HQ.....someone is in trouble for this slipup :p
  • Options
    Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    edited April 2018
    I posted a thread about this too a while ago, didn't get a reply, I'll try to find the link. Happens sometimes when you go from multitasking into game. Gets cured that way too. But the only problem is that it shakes up my timing.
  • Options
    HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    So, if I have Line and Mcoc running at the same time, and go to Line and then return to Mcoc, it will run smoother? Gonna try it out
  • Options
    benshbbenshb Posts: 798 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    it happened to me when I answered a call while the game was open, and after the call I had the same experience