**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

crash when start fight

A lot of times the game crash when i start a fight in quest, aq, ecc. and when i restart the game i lose half life of my hero. in aq is very frustating this bug why if i want heal my hero i need to use glory or units
Can fix all the bugs first to add new update that raise the number of bugs ?
If give compensation after that we lose aq for the bugs are useless
@Kabam Miike

Comments

• Killer92Killer92 Posts: 56
    items quest help for the aq potions but we use more potions for heal again the hero and waste the energy used for this quest
    we use energy for potions and potions for bugs......
  • oh yeah, so sick of it.
    but if aq ain't such a big deal (my team is wolverine, x23, hulk, so i can heal my wolv with regen quick enough), then when it's happenin at aw where i ain't got champs with regen - it's so annoyin!
  • Killer92Killer92 Posts: 56
    but i am on nodes with poison and heal block and if lose half life of my immune is a problem