**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Marvel

My rating 480k now plying this game 1 year long time so need to knw whay kbam not giving me 1 (5*) awaking gem atleast is feel so bad u need to take some action

Comments

• Options
    RajnegzRajnegz Posts: 6
    :'(
  • Options
    RajnegzRajnegz Posts: 6
    Lol kbm already gifting 200k plyer 1 year ago that time my rting too low but this is totly unfear with us bcz we are also part of this game so whay u doing like this
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Rajnegz wrote: »
    Lol kbm already gifting 200k plyer 1 year ago that time my rting too low but this is totly unfear with us bcz we are also part of this game so whay u doing like this

That was due to something that was going on with the game at that moment. You weren't selected to get one, so you did not got one and that's it.
    Don't expect them do ever do it again
  • Options
    Batpotter1Batpotter1 Posts: 348
    They won’t give you one for free is the sad truth
  • Options
    And if they do an offer with it I will be expensive
  • Options
    So the best way to do it is as @will-o-wisp said,
    You can get them in act 5 and in the Labyrinth of Legends

• Options
    StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Several players who have been playing for years feel the same. You can get them in the master rifts that are going on too... if you are lucky.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    What about the players who bear the howling commando title? The ones who’ve played since the start? Calendars and Christmas time is the reward for loyalty