**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hyperion

2»

Comments

• OGHeRRoOGHeRRo Posts: 113
    @CapWW2 I'm starting to think that you must be joking with these posts and here's why: you've touted your skill and level of play on multiple threads which you may have. If that's the case why would a highly skilled player be asking for certain heroes to be "easier" to fight?? I've gotten pretty comfortable with my skill level and can beat any hero on any node in AW. Now because im comfortable with my skill level I will never ask for a hero to be nerfed because I already know with my skills and strategy I'll beat my opponent. So there's two ideas here:
    1. You are not as skilled as you claim and you really want the nerf to make it easier for you.
    2. You're skilled but still want heroes to be nerfed because they're op in your mind ( which your skill should EASILY overcome)

Either way it's an oxymoron. Highly skilled players with strategy can win and beat everything in AW.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Not true.

Magik not everyone has her maxed.
    Doc is pure trash
    SW very unreliable
    Voodoo is Ok dont have him.
    Og vision dont have him.
    Gr by the time he gets to SP3 hyperion will too. Also unreliable sp2.
    Yondu dont have him
    Dorm dont have him
    WS unreliable
    Rogue dont have her
    Psylocke dont have her
    CW class disadvantage and dont have him max
    Loki is OP

Your criteria of using counter champs is nonsense, just because hyperion is on one node i need to use a counter? How do i know that? Can only choose 3 champs to fight in AW not 15!
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    OGHeRRo wrote: »
    As I said earlier SKILL and STRATEGY is the key to adversity. That's how you get past Magjik and limbo in aw that ticks for 800+, MD, OG vision on the start with 2 bars of power node knowing his 1st synthesis puts him at an s3 almost immediately.
    Please give me a tip against Magik and her constant Limbo, that's my personal hell.

I_am_Groot wrote: »
    As I said earlier SKILL and STRATEGY is the key to adversity. That's how you get past Magjik and limbo in aw that ticks for 800+, MD, OG vision on the start with 2 bars of power node knowing his 1st synthesis puts him at an s3 almost immediately.
    Please give me a tip against Magik and her constant Limbo, that's my personal hell.

This guy is clueless! Magik limbo is just instant KO. You can do damage to her, even having counters like gwenpool. It is ridiculous. Limbo dexterity buff needs to be changed to trigger once per fight.

But this is off topic, hyperion power gain is the topic and he must be adjusted to be balanced just like DS and Loki!
  • DonaldJTrump69DonaldJTrump69 Posts: 147
    edited June 2017
    CapWW2 wrote: »

This guy is clueless! Magik limbo is just instant KO. You can do damage to her, even having counters like gwenpool. It is ridiculous. Limbo dexterity buff needs to be changed to trigger once per fight

@CapWW2 I'm guessing u don't have magik either
    I sold her, dont like her!
    @CapWW2 , let's address your response:
    Magjik doesn't have to be maxed to power lock.
    Doc: trash or not still counter spells
    All heroes "YOU" don't have still work against hyp.
    How do you know who to bring? Look at the nodes on your line before you pick your team. If there's power gain expect OG vision or hyp..
    Just because you don't have the heroes doesn't mean they don't counter hyp. Of course you can't bring 15 champs to AW, but what you an your alliance can do is strategize. You gotta think outside of just " your roster" your calling for a nerf that affects everyone. Also @I_am_Groot one of the best ways to deal with Magjik is OG vision , or Magjik herself. The key is to intercept her and try to attack her while she's blocking when she's close to a power bar. At times she Cain gain that power bar by blocking but won't actually limbo. If you can power lock her that's even better.
  • CapWW2 wrote: »
    I sold her, dont like her!

Why?
    Well my AW attack team is capw2 Guilly WS. Even if i have the so called counters to hyperion he will get to SP3 fast enough. I know how to play but sometimes the AI does not let you bait. I dont want kabam to kill him just to balance him. His power gain is too high.
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    Also @I_am_Groot one of the best ways to deal with Magjik is OG vision , or Magjik herself. The key is to intercept her and try to attack her while she's blocking when she's close to a power bar. At times she Cain gain that power bar by blocking but won't actually limbo. If you can power lock her that's even better.
    Thanks, I'll try it.

@CapWW2 you should know by now that kabam doesn't " not kill" champions, they don't "balance them" they destroy them i.e. Doc ( God rest his soul). That reason alone is enough to never "Ask" kabam for any kind of nerf the won't take an inch they take a mile. All the while all the game content keeps getting harder with the players at a major disadvantage. You remember 12.0 how the content was scaled with the " nerf/ changes in mind?" Yea we are still trying to recover from that disaster. Doc was killed, BW was killed get her to crit is like trying to win the lottery ( even with quake and HE) SW well she's just barely average and Thor well the God of thunder was powerful and now he's on Ronan statue permanently.
  • SpiritSpirit Posts: 222
    Unreal... some of the comments here are borderline embarrassing. This is what we have come to? A champion is too hard to fight so they need to be nerfed. Then let's compare a new champ to an old champ and say that's another reason why they need a nerf. Majority of new champs will always have better abilities than old champs i.e. Iceman ice armor versus mags sig ability. One game mode Alliance Wars apparently now is a reason to call for a nerf??? You guys can't be serious. I fight in tier 1 expert 2500+ war rating and the last hero anyone is worried about is hyperion. It's a mystic war. When will you guys realize that kabam never cared about actually balancing the game?? That was just an excuse. What did 12.0 really do? Did it level the playing field for the haves and have nots? Nope did it bridge the gap from the top tier guys to the lower tier guys ? Nope. The game became harder for everyone. The game will never be balanced that should be common sense by now. Certain heroes will be highly desired others will irritate the **** out of you when you get them, but to think the solution to adversity is just nerf away is asinine. please stop using the "balancing excuse"for nerfing. As I said earlier SKILL and STRATEGY is the key to adversity. That's how you get past Magjik and limbo in aw that ticks for 800+, MD, OG vision on the start with 2 bars of power node knowing his 1st synthesis puts him at an s3 almost immediately. Scrub your alliance rosters and plan lines in AW accordingly. This thread is just sad that this is what our gaming community has come to.

My whole goddamn point!! Thanks my friend.
  • SpiritSpirit Posts: 222
    Not true.

Doc is pure trash
    SW very unreliable
    Og vision dont have him.
    Yondu dont have him
    Dorm dont have him
    WS unreliable
    Rogue dont have her
    Psylocke dont have her
    Loki is OP

Your criteria of using counter champs is nonsense, just because hyperion is on one node i need to use a counter? How do i know that? Can only choose 3 champs to fight in AW not 15!

This guy is clueless! Magik limbo is just instant KO. You can do damage to her, even having counters like gwenpool. It is ridiculous. Limbo dexterity buff needs to be changed to trigger once per fight.

But this is off topic, hyperion power gain is the topic and he must be adjusted to be balanced just like DS and Loki!

goddamn champs
    Not true.

Doc is pure trash
    SW very unreliable
    Og vision dont have him.
    Yondu dont have him
    Dorm dont have him
    WS unreliable
    Rogue dont have her
    Psylocke dont have her
    Loki is OP

Hahahahahaahahha this guy beat the fu**ing LoL!! Bruv I am an idiot in this game and I still know to expect NCs and Hyperions along with Mordos and Magiks in the war!!
  • WarofGodsWarofGods Posts: 43
    some champs need to be balanced? bALANCED?! DO YOU EVEN REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED IN 12.0?! in 12.0 some champs got "balanced" and it changed the game a whole lot. please, please, just try to practice, im not trying to hate on you, but just try to practice on a hyperion. duel a person with a hyperion, i dont know.