**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

$600 5* vision Thoughts? [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Apex1212 wrote: »
    A guy in my ally went rouge and bought it completely insane and unawakened he is no good.

Went touge? Was it an alliance rule not to buy?
  • Options
    NEONEO Posts: 347
    I think it’s an absolutely GREAT deal and there should many more to follow!!!
  • Options
    AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    Apex1212 wrote: »
    That's just a 4/55 too. 5/55 over 30k HP and 3k attack

That's boosted you silly
  • Options
    ZinserZinser Posts: 4
    I really wanted to buy that sucker. Even without a gem right now he would have been fun to have and play around with. At the end of the day due to the general state of the game I decided to give it a pass. Why?

1. The increase in energy this month on the monthly quests was a blatent money grab (20%. vs last months and huge pointless gaps between fights)
    2. The mid season change in aq that massively ramped up difficulty. Time to make it way harder but not adjust rewards which is an extremely poor excuse. Perhaps the developers underestimated how hard but the players didn’t and were pointing that out before it went live. At the end of the day another poorly disguised cash grab.
    3. The changes to the featured crystals and composition. While I agree with the need to tweak them given the increased availability of 5* shards, the structure as it is with a pile of trash champs in the crystal is (delete profanity). We lose a ton of control over the shaping our roster and kabam moves people into the featured gmcs.. cha’ching $$$!

Given my unhappiness with those things it makes no sense for me send $500 your way as much as I’d like to pick up vision. You don’t seem to listen to feedback so I’ll vote with my wallet.

At the end of the day it’s clear Netmarble overpaid for kabam given the performance of forged to fight and someone in Korea is pounding the table to get as much money out of this IP as possible. This leading to an unhappy player base which is heading for other games. I’ve read Netmarble has failed with other expansion attempts into the North American market. I wish my favorite game wasn’t being served up for their next attempt because boys, you’re well on your way!
  • Options
    WaldoWaldo Posts: 38
    A few truths: First, this game is addictive to some. Second, $600 pretty hard hit to the wallet of a lot of people. It feeds into the addictive nature, some people just can’t resist. Third, it is most likely true if kabam had priced this at $100 many times more people (10 or 20 times my guess) would have bought it. This would’ve actually made kabam more money than pricing it at $600. Lastly, intentional or not, it seems like a ‘prey in the addicted’ move they made here with the above said. Makes me sad for the people that are so caught up they can’t say no.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    If you’ve ever looked at the prices in the featured items part of the store, you wouldn’t be surprised by this offer.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    edited April 2018
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    It’s only $500. You get 3k units when you buy the 4*. I now have a 5* oh vision and will use my second generic on him

I bet ALL the girls are impressed with you now. It's people like you that allow kabam to think pulling garbage like this is completely rational
  • Options
    xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    edited April 2018
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi all!

I understand that everyone may have strong opinions on this offer, but please be mindful and follow the forum rules when posting your feedback.

Constructive feedback is welcome. Non-constructive ranting, inappropriate language and insults are not welcome and will be removed.

Thanks for your understanding.

Isn't making this "offer" to your community ABSOLUTELY INAPPROPRIATE?

I was going to spend 4000 units for 4* guess that's not happening. Forcing us to pay real money for a 4* is a sham. I grinded hard in arenas, putting up with lags, crashes, frustration and every other problem kabam continues to throw at us and prevailed.. Only to find out that I didn't. I mean now I can use the 4000 to get 13 3* in featured grandmaster crystals. Great job kaSCAM

Why are you all complaining about the cost? A 5* Vision would only cost me $640
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Show of hands. Who's complaining about it but never actually bought it? Lol.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    That’s a 4/55 boosted vision. His base stats are 25k health and 1850 attack at rank 4
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Show of hands. Who's complaining about it but never actually bought it? Lol.

If someone bought it then they won’t be complaining since they thought it was good enough to buy. What a ridiculous thing to say, if someone complains about it then that means they don’t think it’s a good offer so they won’t have bought it.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    @xoRIVALox who said I spent $500? I did have some units saved up since I have beaten every thing in this game. So investing my money into something I want and enjoy playing is dumb? I love this game. Vision was well worth what I spent for him. To me it was a fine deal. To others it’s not. It’s all in the eyes of the beholder
  • Options
    I was displaying a point. What difference does it make to people who have no intentions of buying it? It's priced high for a reason. It's a Limited Offer. Not a statement to the entire Player Base. It's not supposed to be for everyone, clearly. I think Oakley Sunglasses are overpriced. I can't reconcile spending rent on a pair of shades. Some people buy them. I'm not writing to the company about how it's a slap in the face of society. Lol.
  • Options
    AIISupernaturalAIISupernatural Posts: 40
    Zuko_ILC wrote: »
    Mana_Pot wrote: »
    15000 / 3100 = 4.838
    4.838 X 99.99 = $483.75
    Call it $500.00.
    You have lost your everloving minds Kabam.

The 4* was round $400 if I remember correctly so its kinda where the market is willing to pay for him

100$ same price as they are giving him now
  • Options
    I was displaying a point. What difference does it make to people who have no intentions of buying it? It's priced high for a reason. It's a Limited Offer. Not a statement to the entire Player Base. It's not supposed to be for everyone, clearly. I think Oakley Sunglasses are overpriced. I can't reconcile spending rent on a pair of shades. Some people buy them. I'm not writing to the company about how it's a slap in the face of society. Lol.

You clearly don’t understand. It’s how disconnected kabam are with their player base to sell a 5* champ for the equivalent of $500. I would estimate less than 0.0001% of the playerbase have over 15k units lying around if they are free to play. Regardless, you are forced (he’s forced) to spend if you want him. It’s not purchasable without buying the Odin. That’s why it makes a difference to those without intentions.
  • Options
    First of all, if someone has enough Units on-hand, they only need to purchase the Odin.
    Secondly, not all Offers are aimed at the entire Player Base. It's exclusive. It's supposed to be limited. Not targeted at the entire Player Base. For some reason, people think every Offer is directed at them personally. It's supposed to be expensive.
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    IOSJasoN wrote: »
    Rasilover wrote: »
    0viianwoclv0.png

Isn't that a kick in the teeth everyone else has to spend 15k units to get a 5* Vision but according to that pic that player found one.. I wonder what kind of poké ball they used..

Yeah, looks like if we throw enough poke ball and hatch enough poke eggs, we'll have the chance to FIND a 5* Vision! Yeah!!! .... LOL that guy indeed spent the money, so another extra revenue for Kabam!
  • Options
    Lol. I'm not clueless at all. I was making a point. Apparently it was missed.
  • Options
    0viianwoclv0.png

Isn't that a kick in the teeth everyone else has to spend 15k units to get a 5* Vision but according to that pic that player found one.. I wonder what kind of poké ball they used..

When you purchase it, it shows up on the Feed as "Found".
  • Options

I understand what you were getting at. I just happen to believe you don’t understand the situation at all and are unequivocally wrong.
  • Options

I understand what you were getting at. I just happen to believe you don’t understand the situation at all and are unequivocally wrong.

You mean the situation where people are personally offended by an Offer that they have no intentions of buying, that's not intended for all Players and is designed to limit the amount of 5* Visions available (hence making it exclusive), and are using it as some sort of platform for how "out of touch" they are with the Players because they didn't offer it for buttons and bows? Kind of takes the whole point of being exclusive out of it doesn't it? If it was a 5* Kamala Khan, I might see more validity in that argument. He comes around once a year, if at all. It's going to cost. If people don't like it, they don't have to buy it. That doesn't mean it's a statement on how in touch with Players they are. They're no doubt aware of how limiting the Offer is. It's for a reason. Otherwise what you're left with is people turning an issue that doesn't affect them personally into a campaign about every other resentment they have. Yes. I'm aware of that situation. Personally, I don't make an issue out of something when I'm not spending on it myself. That's just me.
  • Options
    ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    vexcks has spent 18k units on 60 fgmcs.....no 5*'s

bash's the 5* vision offer.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    MoiraD wrote: »
    First of all, if someone has enough Units on-hand, they only need to purchase the Odin.
    Secondly, not all Offers are aimed at the entire Player Base. It's exclusive. It's supposed to be limited. Not targeted at the entire Player Base. For some reason, people think every Offer is directed at them personally. It's supposed to be expensive.

Who said it was supposed to be Limited Edition? He comes around every year, that’s not limited that a standard for players.

5* Vision comes around every year? This is the first time he was ever offered. I'm with @GroundedWisdom on this one. Don't see why people are offended. If Kabam wants to see how many people will spend $500 that's all them. Also a lot of people, myself included, could've got it for $100 because we have the units on hand. I decided it wasn't worth $100 and 12000 of my units. If it was worth it to others well and good. I was at least tempted to do it.
  • Options
    GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    0viianwoclv0.png

0n52xnzc0xel.jpg
  • Options
    GriffoplayGriffoplay Posts: 269
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra

Please tell the people who have ideat this offer that:
    1) we were used to an units offer and many have saved a whole year for that;
    2) Some already had the 4 * version. Why they would have to buy it again? at last 2 in may ally decline de offer for that reason;
    3) 15,000 units are so many to spend all of a sudden. think about it;
    4) What should we do now? reach 15,000 units for the next offer? always hoping that you do not change it into something else?
    5) Will we ever see the 3* and 4* star offer for units? just as the previouse?
This discussion has been closed.