**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

very active new alliance looking to merge with another alliance with similar goals.

We started our alliance when a group of us was working hard in an alliance that was about 25-30 members strong on average. The leaders were never online so the top 7 or 8 of us decided to create our own team. We now have 19 members however only 10-12 of us contribute to the alliance.

We progressed as an alliance last season and easily reach high rank rewards in the summoner advancement weekly. Imaging how well we could do with more active players.

We constantly help each other and we wish to merge with another alliance or even 2 depending on numbers. We can bring 10-12 great players to the party.

Please get in touch if you are interested.

Rob

Comments

• You want to bring you guys to my alliance. We have a very similar story. We started ours for basically the same reason. We currently have 13 members. You guys are welcome to your own bg.
  • Omg... I just saw all the typos... anyway sorry. Our alliance tag is mm-19.
  • let me talk with the guys and ill be back, Thanks for the invite ;)
  • Where are you guys based or are you spread around the globe?
  • We are all US based. Pretty sure majority is EST. However we have members that work night shift too so someone is always doing something. We also have/use line. Doesnt matter if you guys do or not. As long as you guys know how to communicate with each other that makes me happy. Also, I have no issues making people officers. We just want to play the game, farm some good rewards, and enjoy life!
  • WebbaheadWebbahead Posts: 20
    Hit me up in game or on Line : webbahead
    We can take the numbers you are talking about
  • Added you on both! :)
  • my leader Sir Bogan should have contacted you? have you spoken with him?
  • we have member online also nearly 24/7 as I am in uk but some are in Oz and other places. Hope we do join with you, will be good to be getting rewards for more than 1 battlegroup
  • If you guys are still looking, we’re in a similar situation as yourself . If interested please contact me on line @theabusementpark. Thanks
  • StikyStiky Posts: 79
    We are friendly chill type ally who are going through some inactivity problems we are looking for a hole by our ally contain people from all walks of life
    We do map44422 because it requires less donations which are 40k gold 2500 loyalty

We have no minimums in terms of events those who can participate and do there and those can't because of life commitments are excused

We do 2-3 rounds of AW weekly 2bgs we managed to reach gold 3 in the last season too

Our main aim is to balance between life and gaming to have fun and enough upgrading materials in the minimum cost that's why we stick to map4

Hit me on line app of interested we will be really honored to have u guys with us my I'd is stiky901
  • ODBODB Posts: 3
    Same boat over here. Looking for 9 active players to join us. Have been killing it minimal help but we are looking to move up for better rewards. We play Map 3 AQ and AW with 2 BGs. Want to move up to Map 4 and AW 3 BGs. Please look us up in game, we are “The Ultimate Warriors” and my gamer tag is “Ol Dirty Blaster”.
  • Jmarks91Jmarks91 Posts: 3
    Hey seen your post and we just had that happen get ahold of me on line and we can talk. I’d is jmarks91. Thanks.
  • We have a similar situation. We have 18 members now. Mostly US EST based. We run AQ 5x5 and AW as often as possible. Hit me up on Line if interested. Line ID: shocka_brah
  • AnakinScilukAnakinSciluk Posts: 48
    We may have room for 7 to 10. We use FB messenger for communication. Are all of the players about 5k prestige? If all of that works find my on LINE AnakinSciluk or ingame Anakin Sciluk (use a space in between). I just use LINE for recruiting.

Inhuman X-Force
  • familyavengers1213 hook me up. Syednewaz line/game id. I can't reach u by ur ID
  • Do you guys do map 5x5?
  • AnakinScilukAnakinSciluk Posts: 48
    louination wrote: »
    Do you guys do map 5x5?

Yes we do map 5x5 in expert tier. AW gold 1, tiers 4 to 7.
  • Logan719Logan719 Posts: 54
    Hello Familyavengers1213....what is ur line name...mine is Logan719. Lets talk , I have a propercision for you...please get a hold of me. We are SNCORP ....hope we can come to an arrangement
  • ODBODB Posts: 3
    Bump for any other alliance interested in merging with us. Line ID is iamsofakingawesome. Message me and we can figure out what works for both parties.
  • A_RizzeLA_RizzeL Posts: 16
    Are you still looking around?
  • Logan719Logan719 Posts: 54
    A_Rizzel yes we are still looking
  • @familyavengers1213 @Logan719 or anyone else if you're still looking we need 12-15 to join us. If you're willing to leave your alliance message me on Line. Line ID: shocka_brah
  • Xaraki711Xaraki711 Posts: 9
    My line xaraki711
    Gold 1 and do 5x5.
    We. Want to hit platinum in season 2
    Some of our guys had to retire (exams, army deployment)
  • TallentzTallentz Posts: 1
    Zombie Hunters are looking fir something similar if anyone is interested. User Tallentz
  • AshFactorAshFactor Posts: 15
    Add me on line if you're still looking - Slayer-7
  • HeartedManHeartedMan Posts: 10
    Looking for a group of BG ( 10 member).
    We r Gold 1 in AW with prestige 5.2 K,
    We play map 5*5 , Mix of Asian - Us timezone.
    If u r assembled ,We can come over there too !!
    Let me know if anything works..
    We r currently 8 Million alliance with 19 members, should be over 5K + prestige to make a merge!!
    Thanks!!
    Ign: Lparveenz
    Line: Lparveenz
  • Got one looking to merg
  • LPARVEENZLPARVEENZ Posts: 25
    Looking to merge with any 5k+ prestige group
    We are 19 players currently
    Map -5×5
    Alliance tag - HEANT
    IGN+ Line - LPARVEENZ
  • Earth_Rick_c137Earth_Rick_c137 Posts: 147
    We're also looking to bring on 8-10.