**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Missing Chaos Calendar [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    DevortexDevortex Posts: 20
    Same here. Missing 1,000 chaos shards
  • Options
    OllyoxenfreeOllyoxenfree Posts: 248
    I’m was at 9000/10000 green rift before calendar rewards and it said I had 1000 left to claim but when it came time to collect rewards, the crystals were no longer on the calendar and I’m still at 9000/10000. That extra 1000 would get me another run in each rift difficulty. Anyone else had this happen to them?
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Yesterday was probably the last day for the rift shard calendar.
  • Options
    Adback40Adback40 Posts: 8
    Happened to me as well since my calendar started a day later than most in my alliance even though I didn't miss any logins
  • Options
    also as the several people in our community. looks like something went wrong, or someone just forgot to fix it.
  • Options
    Same situation. I haven't missed any days or updates.
  • Options
    Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    My calendar is missing but I don't even have an update available.
  • Options
    cookiedealercookiedealer Posts: 260 ★★
    I'm in the same boat.. haven't missed a day yet calendar only has 28 days (not chaos calendar)
  • Options
    SperaSpera Posts: 152
    Same here .
    Saw 2 threads here in general and when I came back to check on them I couldn't find them ... looked in bugs as well
  • Options
    cookiedealercookiedealer Posts: 260 ★★
    I guess we can only wait for the kabam people to give us a formal reply about this glitch/issue. Not the mods fault, I'm sure they put in a word to the developers
  • Options
    I sent in a ticket earlier, was told to uninstall & reinstall game. Didn't work. Was told they'll look into the issue. I just want my 1000 shards that I'm owed so I can do another rift run
  • Options
    Yeah I’m in the same boat too. I don’t think the update is out for IOS
  • Options
    Jayrock1Jayrock1 Posts: 1
    Same missing 1000 shards
  • Options
    Ditto. It'd be cool to get an update
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    Markjv81 wrote: »
    My calendar is missing but I don't even have an update available.
    Yeah I’m in the same boat too. I don’t think the update is out for IOS

Look at the dates of the posts referring to the update...they are from the end of March.

What has apparently happened is, if you downloaded that update from the end of March after the time of the daily calendar reset...it has shorted you a day.
  • Options
    Ou_YeahOu_Yeah Posts: 45
    Me as well. I updated the game too late and missed the first day of the rift shards calendar, even though I got the rewards for the other calendars. I have never missed a day of calendar rewards ever! Is there a way to check for those who received rewards for the other calendars on that day but missed the rift calendar and compensate us the 1000 shards? Or even easier solution might be just to give everyone 1000 shards. It's not like anybody can do anything more with 11,000 shards than with 10,000.
  • Options
    Ou_YeahOu_Yeah Posts: 45
    edited April 2018
  • Options
    Biggp54Biggp54 Posts: 11
    I also didn't get mine from the login calendar
  • Options
    I don't get this at all. My run at tier 3 depends on this. Pls someone respond. I installed the update as soon as it came too.
  • Options
    zXETHOXzzXETHOXz Posts: 9
    Same here, not missed a day in months and I am stuck on 9000 tier 1 shards

Name: zX ETHO Xz
  • Options
    AlkopalkoAlkopalko Posts: 23
    The 7th day reward for the last 1k shards needed for the beginner rift challenge, why didnt we recieve them? stuck at 9k and there is no way for me to recieve these shard but from the login calendar?
  • Options
    AlkopalkoAlkopalko Posts: 23
    Same here, 9k beginner, 5k normal , 5k heroic and 5k master - see why the 1k missing beginner shards is causing a problem?
  • Options
    WolfrhkWolfrhk Posts: 78
    9000/10000 shards in beginner rift, missing last calendar shards. I log in multiple times a day but missed the calendar because I didn't update the game until late that night.

I agree with Ou_Yeah, why not give everyone extra 1000 shards if you cant narrow down the players who were affected by the calendar bug.
  • Options
    LordPiyush24LordPiyush24 Posts: 32
    I dont think phone model matters but if it does i m using honor7x
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    One of my alliance friends is also experiencing this issue! Please fix this! All these players really need the 1,000 Tier 1 Chaos Rifts Shards to do higher tier rifts.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kab
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    Same
  • Options
    No chaos calendar. Was tired from jury duty logged in last night only 2 items popped upand i just though, " huh? " and went to bed. This AM i realized that the chaos shards were missing.
  • Options
    So they now owe me 5000 master shards and the 1000 shards from yesterday and "No!" I did not miss a day.