**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cosmic 5* to r4

Would like your thoughts on this also if possible, not sure if any are worth ranking but captain marvel is probably the best option I have. Pretty bored of waiting already as my luck is pretty poor with pulling champs (22 5* and 0 dupes).

All are undupe

Cosmic 5* to r4 43 votes

Cap Marvel
11%
SIlverProfessorGreifmaster911BahamutEspGabrielGhostboytjie 5 votes
Venompool
0%
Carnage (he's getting a buff right? .....please someone??!?!?)
20%
ScottryanAustd001_SpiritOfVengeanceSavio444vinniegainzElitehunterNick0609cx23433EnderDraco58 9 votes
Wait til next year when you may actually pull a decent cosmic...
67%
superunknown012Alfa_PigeonCapWW2DarkZenvg2782lozzadudeTrimbobDarcilisheruheru511zuffySpeedbumpAngelfire_TNORBM670SuperSam57IceBobbyTempestHulk_SmellsxananabananaRasiloveraWildeCat 29 votes

Comments

• damianohmdamianohm Posts: 154
    I can't tell if you are serious or not!! I know if you can get his permanent buffs up you can deal big damage but getting there is long and not so easy to do (for me).
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    Carnage is the most likely champion to get a buff and I think he will get it around the time of the release of the Venom movie along with Venom getting buffed at the same time with him. So yeah do carnage or wait to rank him up until him and venom get their buffs next.
  • Julius_SeizureJulius_Seizure Posts: 99
    Wait til next year when you may actually pull a decent cosmic...
    Please for the love of god do not rank 4 Carnage
  • DuMonUDuMonU Posts: 54
    None are great options but you also have to weigh upgrading average champs to help you proceed in game content. Without seeing your roster its hard to comment but taking any 5* to 4-55 will help you clear content, they just won't be nearly as effective as better champs on harder content. Cpt Marvel is a hard hitter with poison immune and not a bad option if you don't want to wait.
  • sfu_koraxsfu_korax Posts: 239 ★★
    Drax, hyperion and medusa are the only good cosmics...
  • damianohmdamianohm Posts: 154
    Thanks for the advice, and yea Dumonu I am getting a little bit bored at not progressing so wanted to push a few champs up so that I can hopefully get past some of the harder content. Been stuck with 5/50 or 3/35 champs for a while now (stacked up my stash big time). If cap marvel was dupe I wouldn't think twice about taking her up, I quite like her and she doesn't rely on loads of buffs or debuffs so can be handy.

Themis, I would be quite happy with Angela and Proxima possibly (sounds good but not used her).
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    damianohm wrote: »
    Thanks for the advice, and yea Dumonu I am getting a little bit bored at not progressing so wanted to push a few champs up so that I can hopefully get past some of the harder content. Been stuck with 5/50 or 3/35 champs for a while now (stacked up my stash big time). If cap marvel was dupe I wouldn't think twice about taking her up, I quite like her and she doesn't rely on loads of buffs or debuffs so can be handy.

Themis, I would be quite happy with Angela and Proxima possibly (sounds good but not used her).

you have to get past 100 hits to get good damage for proxima
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 467 ★★★
    Carnage will be getting a buff, hopefully soon. If you have expiring cats do it but if not wait. Hes fun to play now but jot worth it yet
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★
    edited April 2018
    I ranked up 5* Cap Marvel to R4 a long time ago since that was my only option. No regrets, even though her L2 is broken and Kabam is dragging their feet.

If she’s not duped l wouldn’t consider ranking her up.