**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Calling all solo players - Infinity Dungeon teammates

The infinity dungeons event are just round the corner and if like me your friend list isn't huge and the ones you do have are in an alliance ( where let's face it most of the team mates will come from ) we solo players will be at a disadvantage until the matchmaking part is up and running.
So how about joining me in my new alliance solely for the purpose of playing the infinity dungeons.
No Aq , no war , no minimums or donations , just the dungeons .
You don't even have to stay once matchmaking is up and running .
The alliance is open to anyone but here's a Pic of my stats to give you an idea what level I'm at .
631bdtmvz146.png

Ideally what I'd like it to be is a place where solo players are free to come and go as they please while looking for teammates.
So if you are a solo player and want to get a head start on the dungeons join Rogue Troopers . ( alliance tag 2K AD) .

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    What a good idea. :)
  • Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    What a great idea. Hope this works for you.
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    An alli without any alli duties.. That's a pretty good idea mate.. There should be plenty of solo players out there at the moment.. Good luck with it..
  • Ruzzman1Ruzzman1 Posts: 47
    Thanks guys , hopefully it works as I’ve just found out that you have to choose your champs before matchmaking which could complicate things .
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Interesting idea for solo players, most importantly NO PRESSURE, NO CHORES, but match up, FUN and ENJOY! Good luck and cheers!
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    You might even get some alliance rewards by accident lol
  • Appreciated idea...
  • StavelotXoteStavelotXote Posts: 231
    Might be interested in this
  • Juan3sJuan3s Posts: 85
    What happened to this alliance? I can't find it, the OP is in a different alliance now...? I was excited about this.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    @Ruzzman1 you can’t make a post like this and then bail out!

People were looking to join you!
  • GrafikdevGrafikdev Posts: 35
    Hi all !! Is there a solo player who want to do the infinity dungeons together

IGN : Grafikdev
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    Bump for this because it's a great idea.
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    i was going to join but f you
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    One of you could make an alliance and still do this.
  • NorthwestbrosefNorthwestbrosef Posts: 156
    I'm in an alliance, but I gotta say this is one of the best ideas I've seen on the forums. If I didn't have a partner I would 100% join up man. Kudos!
    @Ruzzman1 you can’t make a post like this and then bail out!

People were looking to join you!

Unfortunately I wasn't getting much response. I had one person who i added to my friend list as they didn't want to be in the alliance but that's it .
    I thought it was going to end up as one of those ideas that was good in theory but not in practice so I shut it down (in hindsight I may have been a bit hasty ) bit the bullet and joined an alliance.

Ironically , after posting I ended up with far more alliance invites than replies.
  • Wow what a great idea this is. I might join later if i have difficulties in finding online people for infinity dungeons. Cool.