**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Winter soldier cutoff prediction

AakashAakash Posts: 340
Im guessing 3M should get him.

Comments

• I think it's not enough you need 4.5m
  • Jimbojames23Jimbojames23 Posts: 70
    He is decent but nothing too special, 2.5-3mill should be alright
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    4m is too much. 2.5-3 seema more likely. There are better skills than him.
  • Gimli_SoGGimli_SoG Posts: 88
    2.2 mil tops
  • 3mil!
  • zxgifteDzxgifteD Posts: 5
    Arena bots are going to make 13m anyway. If Kabam end them 2m if not 3m seems fair.
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    3 is probably solid.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,235 ★★★★★
    I'm predicting 2.6-2.8. If you want to be safe, I'd say go to 3-3.5. No such thing as overshooting in the Basics now.
  • NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 260 ★★
    Yeah he's going to be low. Don't let people let you think he's going to be over 2.6m.
  • Dazman220Dazman220 Posts: 49
    The t4 arena will be running along side it as well so that will bring the scores down
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    I'm at 2.6 now, how much more should I be aiming at because it's hard work with a 120k roster.
  • AakashAakash Posts: 340
    @phillgreen if you want to be safe Then score 3.2-3.5 imo
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    3 is enough
    I'm at 3.1 now but blew the streak using a **** team. I blame Jack.

I have two games of footy to attend tomorrow but can probably make 3.5+

Only doing it to dupe WS and it will be my first 4* grind and second grind since I started (first was Vp and it was under the old system and a 3*, 107 streak in the 2* arena lol) , I totally understand the frustration of others going for the featured with the **** high scores.
    @phillgreen best of luck! Hope you get him
  • realiTicrealiTic Posts: 96
    He has been around forever, I don't see him go above 2 mil. Only one member in my ally said he was going for him cause he never rolled him.
  • DragiQQDragiQQ Posts: 2
    Im also struggling, im at 1.97 mil with a 34K roster is that good for me? No units used
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    He's trash! I say 1.8-2.4
    @Mr_Otter He isn't trash. The only reason his cutoff would be lower is that he has been in the game for a while. Overall he is a pretty good champ, L2 hits hard, decent bleed and he drains power quite offenly.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Aakash wrote: »
    @Mr_Otter He isn't trash. The only reason his cutoff would be lower is that he has been in the game for a while. Overall he is a pretty good champ, L2 hits hard, decent bleed and he drains power quite offenly.

Agree to disagree. While not KK levels of pathetic he is EXTREMELY hard to find a solid niche for. You want a bleeder you use a lot of others first and for power control you basically dial up Mystic class or Vision
  • I'm predicting 2.6-2.8. If you want to be safe, I'd say go to 3-3.5. No such thing as overshooting in the Basics now.

So I should run about 9-10 million just to be extra safe? I don't wanna miss him, I need him for my war defense team. He has a synergy with my OG captain America!
    I ended up at 3.8m and got it, probably 1.5m too many but oh well, it's better than being 500k short.