**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who to Use 4* Tech Awakening Gem On?

Hi all,

Pulled a Tech awakening gem from the challenge awakening gem crystal 2 days ago. I have been tossing up between who to use it on (or who to save it for) as my only options so far are:

Punisher 2099 (Definitely not though)
Doctor octopus (leaning towards him as his health steal and power steal are dope, plus don't have a power lock champ like magik)
Yondu (No point as he only steals armour buffs)
Vision age of ultron (don't use him and is only rank 1 even though his power steal is great)
Iron Man (Never)
War Machine (Never)

In my opinion it's either wait for a 4* Star lord to drop for me and use it on him or i go for the Doc Oc because of his utility against regen and power gain champs/nodes.

Any and all constructive comments/advice/opinions are welcome.

Comments

• RangaboopRangaboop Posts: 19
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    I've been told Doc Ock isn't worth duping because it just changes his power lock to power drain, though admittedly mine is unduped so idk what other effects it has. Honestly if I were you I would hold onto it until you pull a better option, unless you already have the top tech champs awakened. If that is the case, Vision is the best choice of those listed, but obviously you'd want to rank him too then. His double immunity and power control are useful in practically every game mode.

Yeah it turns power lock into power lock + it drains up to 10% of what they would have gained. Everyone think's it's a bit meh but honestly the ability to steal 10% of any and all power gained plus they're power locked is pretty OP in the right scenario. It also effects his Heal block as whatever health they gain and damage you deal, you steal up to 34% of that (depending on sig level)

Already have stark spidey awakened and at 5/50 also so only champs i'd hold out for are Star Lord or Sentinal.
  • JyotishkaJyotishka Posts: 122
    Rangaboop wrote: »
    Hi all,

Pulled a Tech awakening gem from the challenge awakening gem crystal 2 days ago. I have been tossing up between who to use it on (or who to save it for) as my only options so far are:

Punisher 2099 (Definitely not though)
    Doctor octopus (leaning towards him as his health steal and power steal are dope, plus don't have a power lock champ like magik)
    Yondu (No point as he only steals armour buffs)
    Vision age of ultron (don't use him and is only rank 1 even though his power steal is great)
    Iron Man (Never)
    War Machine (Never)

In my opinion it's either wait for a 4* Star lord to drop for me and use it on him or i go for the Doc Oc because of his utility against regen and power gain champs/nodes.

Any and all constructive comments/advice/opinions are welcome.

Ok there's a error duped youndu don't steal armour it's in also unduped version he causes weakness of 25.66% if any debuff is activated the weakness increase due to no of debuff for 5 secs the armor steal is natural and not signature ability
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    Wait for Star Lord or Stark.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    I don't know why you don't like vision. But in the list of yours, vision aou is the champ that warrants awakening gem the most. After SL, sparky I think vision has the greatest use of awakening in tech. He steals power which is really good. If I were you, I would use it on vision. By the way I have doc ock awakened at r4 4 star. He's a good champ. But not a guarantee of power control. With vision you get the control over fight plus the added immunities.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    I have all the champs that you mentioned and awakened at that in 4 star. Even punisher 99 has a unique ability of automatic heal block right from the beginning of match. I used punisher 99 against Maestro of act 4 for that arc overload. Never the Maestro regened in whole fight. Just stating the use for some overlooked champs. Between a guarantee and a chance, I would always go for guarantee. Vision gives that guarantee of power control and even heal block on sp2 and sp1 too if you know how to use sp1 for heal block. Good luck